• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
First things first: Kokiri 9, never do that again. You wait until you get an answer from the riddler that says you are correct.

Now for the riddle.... hmmmm, time to think.

Edit 7:21 east: Is it the phantom blade? It is meant to seal evil and is split into three metals.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Nope, not the Fused Shadows nor the Four Sword. Again, this item only splits into three pieces. Just think about the word "lock". What "locks" stuff away? Also, I'll narrow down the options even more and say the item was featured in a console game.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Is it the three Key Shards to open Darbus's room in Goron Mines in TP?
Yes! That was what I was thinking of. The key was originally one key used to lock the corrupted Darbus away, split into three shards held by Goron elders, and recombined into one key. 43ForceGems get to post the next riddle.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
YESS!!! That's the first one I've gotten right that wasn't NINJA'D ! :D

No one post, I'll think about it. I'll edit this post, but nobody post a riddle.

I got it fast. Not really a wait but...

Subject: Enemy

I've always been here, you can't deny it, you may try to kill me sometimes, but others, it's not that easy. You'll need an extravagent power of strength. Sometimes I'm big, sometimes I'm small. Sometimes there's two of me. Sometimes you are recquired to kill me, others it's optional. Either way, I'm here every time. Who/What am I?

This should be really easy.

Last edited:

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Great logic, I like that. ;) But unfortunately that's not what I'm thinking of. It could work, but no that's not correct. And Octoroks were in every game except TP. The enemy I'm thinking of IS in every single Zelda game. Keep trying. And it's an enemy Kokiri, not a boss. I shall not obey you.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
it kinda sounds like a skull kid, but i dont think they are in every game... ive never known them to be big, but in oot there were to who would give u a hert peice if u played music with them, and when ur an adult they will attack u, in mm u have to kill him

Skull Kids have only been in three games: OoT, MM, and TP so far. So that's probably incorrect. I think I've figured it out! Stalfos! They've been in every game in some form and in games like OoT and MM there were two kinds: regular stalfos and stalchildren. Sometimes you can ignore them like in the first room of the Wind Temple in WW but other times you have to defeat them. Am I right?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom