• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Kazumi

chagy
I'm going to guess the Megaton Hammer. If it's the Skull Hammer I will put your head into a blender ML. It also better not be the Magic Hammer. In that case I will... Send you to an Anime Convention! :O

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Heavy though I am, Many foes do I crush. In death they are what I am. Puzzles I do solve, but a powerful weapon is what I really am. What am I?

Subject: Item

Its Probably too easy already so I won't give you the game, if it by some odd chance is difficult I will post the game.

You are the Skull Hammer from WW. You are death itself and bring it upon your enemies.

Sorry Charge, Kaz got it first.

Well, times to put my head into a blender =P Haha well I guess you got it, Skull Hammer. Time for you to go.

Kazumi

chagy
OK, I'll go and make a riddle.

"I dwell in a dwelling, I'm shiny in colour. I'm sought after by many, and found by many. As so long as they know where to look."

Subject: Twilight Princess

This one is pretty easy, so it's a race to see who can post the answer first.

Kazumi

chagy
You are quite close, but I was thinking of something a bit more specific then that.. You are close though.

I'm going to guess that it's the Orange/Gold Rupee...I think it's that colour anyway, it's worth a hell of a lot of money and I guess many peope would look for it but you have to know where.

Kazumi

chagy
You are all wrong. 43ForceGems and ironknuckle1 are way off. DL is pretty close, but I am thinking of a different hidden rupee. Try again.

What about the Silver rupees that you can find in certain areas? I think they are even rarer than the Orange ones....

Kazumi

chagy
Nope. That answer is not correct. I'll give everyone another hint: It is near the beginning of the game.

Kazumi

chagy
*facepalm* I'm talking about a specific hidden rupee. Not just random ones. Didn't I say that it was a specific and hopefully memorable rupee?

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
*facepalm* I'm talking about a specific hidden rupee. Not just random ones. Didn't I say that it was a specific and hopefully memorable rupee?

The orange rupee hidden under Link's grandma's house?

Edit: Whoops wrong game.

Wait, do you mean the purple rupee hidden in Link's house which you can only get with the lantern?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom