• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Is it the compass and the map? You could consider it being under ground, since they are found in chests that are on the ground... heeheehee XD
Close enough. Yes, the riddle is specifically the Dungeon Map. The "brother" mentioned in the riddle is the Compass. :) I considered them underground because they're found in dungeons, and dungeons are typically under the ground and such.

Nice job, vatti! ^^

(EDIT)
Okay, since vatti didn't post his riddle, I'll just do another one since I was asked to by some of the guys...

Subject: Enemies (in several games)

We are always apart, never within the same tale. Our armor is alike, our weapons are not. My defense is impenetrable save for my blind spot. His assault is fierce and crushing. Of darkness and iron. Who am I? And who is he?

Last edited:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Correct! You got the order of them right too! ^^

Dang, guess that was really obvious. Alright, your riddle now!

Heheh, it wasn't that obvious which way around they were though :3 Anyway.... hopefully mine isn't too obvious o_O

Subject: from MM.

"We lurk in the two places you are blind, camouflaged perfectly if not for our eyes, burning like embers as we swarm. Some flourish in the darkness, the some in light. Because of this you'll never see us together... specks of ash on a lily, flakes of snow on the charred ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom