• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Damn it, that was going to be my next guess. Aw well.

Tael, Skull Keeta, Igos du Ikana. That's all I've got since Vince stole my guess. D:

Once again you are wrong the answer is and you guys are going to be mad... Sharp.

Now I am justified, you can't just post out a ramble list of names. You might as well list everyone in the game and I point it out in that case.

Once again you are wrong the answer is and you guys are going to be mad... Sharp.

Now I am justified, you can't just post out a ramble list of names. You might as well list everyone in the game and I point it out in that case.
Explain to me how that relates to the riddle because it ticks me off. :xd:

There's no mask involved with Sharp!

(Got permission from Charge in the SB to post next.)

Subject: Item

You know where you are, but not where I am. My brother can tell you this, but he will not appear until I am found. To find me you will need to search lands beneath the soil, beneath the sand. Lands of bones, metal and beasts. What am I?

Is it the Sol's in the Palace of Twilght? Though those may not count as items...
Eh, it counts. ;)

No, that's not it. But good guess! Hell, with only a few minor tweaks, the riddle could have been about those. :xd:

The item appears in several games, though. That's why I made the subject "Item" not a specific game. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom