• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
*blank stare* ...*runs off to play FSA*

But yeah, you get to make another one since no one got it. *hopes it's not another FSA one* ;)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ahhh.... of course. I forgot Blizzeta flew around too o_O

*quickly runs through K4King's riddles:*

1. Master Sword
2. Lynels
3. Sages
4. and
5. right bells buuuuuut...

-NorthApple

Dude the 1st three answers are correct,

But the last 2 are WAY off. I'll give the answer,

no.4 is a Goron, why? the key word there is Brothers, A Goron refers to each other as brothers or as elders, and are strong-willed and sturdy. And they sell things too! They sell Jellies from TP.

No.5 is the Happy Mask Salesman. Why? I think the riddle is a little self-explanatory, He ALWAYS smiles, he sometimes look senile enough to kill you, when you don't pay him or when you do something that might irritate him, his expression changes and goes berserk. And he Collects things....Masks.....SO many masks...

ok now that is out of the picture, i'll add my other riddles

1. "I am a creator, i am eternal, i have unimaginable strengths, i can do what i please and i will give my assistance to anyone. I assisted anyone who has a great desire....I am one of three.."

2. "I am a creator, I am eternal, I have limitless thoughts and i have influenced order, i am one of three..."

3. "I am a creator, I am eternal and kind, I represent all that is living and i assist the one who shall bring peace...I am one of three.."

These are ALL so easy the next ones are.....easier......"DOH!!"

4. "i am loyal, i am kind, i may seem pushy but i really am caring. I assist the great hero i travel all around, i once was owned...by a little gingered girl..."

5. "I am wise, elegant and beautiful, i am the guardian of secrets and i am the hope of the land, i was at the hands of evil and yet....i was freed by a mighty hero..."

6. "I am Darkness, I am Evil, I serve only to achieve my ambitions, i use deceit and cruelty, i even have the power...."

7. "I am big and ugly i am powerful but am dimwitted, i carry a torch to see and a have a great sense of smell, i serve the great evil..."(A character description based on the look of the said character from WW)

8. "I am a Big fat and an ugly monster, i do what i please and i follow the strongest, I ride a mighty ride and followed by hordes of henchmen only to achieve what i want."(Character from TP)

9. "I like to Fly! I like to wear green! I like rupees so i can buy things! I may seem old like you see but i am still filled with glee! even from the skies above i feel divine, as long as i have a pen, and paper, i can see you anytime! I may seem weird to you but that only means you are hiding a..*BOINK! then falls to the ground since his ride has been popped by some sort of projectile*"

ok answer those.... whew..

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
ok heres my new riddle
Subject: TP
Please oh pleas e give me money. It is for a good cause 1000 ruppees is all i need and youll heart will be enlightened with this piece of it that you will get.

Last edited:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
ok heres my new riddle
Subject: TP
Please oh pleas e give me money. It is for a good cause 1000 ruppees is all i need and youll heart will be enlightened with this piece of it that you will get.

That guy in TP East CastleTown who wants you to donate money... he's old and wears a green robe (and a beard I think) :3

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Can the riddles be about just any Zelda game, and about anything in particular?

Any LOZ game, but not anything outside of Zelda. So yes, you can post WW riddles.

Edit: Please everyone be curtious and read the rules before you post any riddles. It gets confusing when multiple riddles are posted.

Last edited:

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Umm...If I'm allowd to post a riddle here it is.
Subject:MM
"You see me five times,once you may not know.I might control fire,I might control snow."

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Epwna, you're supposed to answer a riddle first and get it right before you can post a riddle.

And it's Wizzrobe.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
OK since this thread is slowly getting out of hand, I will be the one to post the next riddle.

Subject: MM- It's not a person or an enemy, but rather a heavy influence in MM.

"I lurk in dark places where no one comes to call. Consumed by it there is a shine on me. The ticking clock spells out doom and you feel trapped in an endless loop. Where do you look to for me when the dark calls, you call from no where but those around you. There is always a chance to fix it all, but you must not give in to the dark. Embrace..." What am I?

This is an easy one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom