• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Kazumi

chagy
I'm going to guess those soldiers in the Castle area the first time that are big and you have to kill to get to the next place.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
hey is it in the swamp level it is early in the game if you count the 4th set early

edit is it dampe when the large mean ghini's are around his house and when you defeat them he tells you of the secret passage

Last edited:

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
is it the ghost standing in front of the moveable tree near dampe's house with the ghini's. Because she is laterally standing in front of the secret passage and she wants the ghini's gone.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
that is one of my favorite games, but give me a sec and ill edit this post with my riddle

Edit:
game:FSA
I hide in the heaviest place. You cant go on without me. But i can only be found with strength and power. The fire it burns but where im at it doesnt matter. Who am I?

Last edited:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
that is one of my favorite games, but give me a sec and ill edit this post with my riddle

Edit:
game:FSA
I hide in the heaviest place. You cant go on without me. But i can only be found with power. The fire it burns but where im at it doesnt matter

Is it something up Death Mountain? Because there's fire burning all around it, but inside the caves are safe.... eh, the hammer or something? Or something inside the dungeon up there (can only be found with power- you need force gems)?
*is uselessly vague... once this week's over I'm so going to beat FSA and LA on my own*

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
all im going to say is it is a person and that is it since their are only a couple of fire ridden levels it shouldnt be hard to figure out. And i edited it to hopefully make the power part a little clearer

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
all im going to say is it is a person and that is it since their are only a couple of fire ridden levels it shouldnt be hard to figure out. And i edited it to hopefully make the power part a little clearer

Gosh dang, I should know this. Heaviest place... wouldn't that be near the base... or does that mean the mountain itself? Strength and power... so there's something large blocking the enterance to where they are?... So does that make it that Goron... no... OOH, the Great Fairy?
Arrgh, I should know this, this is where I got up to with my brother... and just ignore me, I'm guessing almost blind here :\

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Doesn't have to be on Death Mountain. There are other levels with fire.

OH!!!! I'm pretty sure I've got it.

Is it that guy in the "mobile house" which you push and fire comes out the other side. You know.... Bad discription. You need to form in a line and push it and you need to kill all those little things. Yeah, that has to be it.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
neaither of you are right and are far off. But i never thought about that house it probably would fit but it isnt it nor is it close. Its a person

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
The person inside the house?

Is it that one square of FSA on Death Mountain. In the bottom right corner of this specific square, it's surrounded by flames, and there's a whole to fall down, pretty sure there's a great fairy down there. If not, I know someone is. The square right before the steps to Helmaroc King, and the one right after that place with the falling boulders and all the gaps.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
see the problem is that everyone is thinking of death mountain when fire is in plenty of other levels such as kakariko village and lost woods. But the answer is in kakariko village where you have to find the robbers. The last robber you must find is hiding in a cave under a tree. You have to use the power bracelets to get to him thus the power part. Hes underground so fire isnt a problem and you have to catch him to go on.
DO i make up another riddle?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom