• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Oh wait...it could also be the Stalchild (or whatever they are called)...it's either the giant one, the normal ones or the leader that you speak to several times (I think).

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
They're all good guesses, but nope. Think about the first sentence, and think about things in a more literal sense~ *waffles to use up 50 characters*

Volvagia? It's the last guess I'm taking...I remember that he is in two games and is now dead, also snacked on the Gorons :xd:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Honestly, I have no idea what one of those is (though I'd probably recognise it), so it definitly can't be one of those xDDD

Edit: And good thought Dark, but focus on the first sentence. I've changed a word so it's less misleading...

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Is it King Dodongo? Dimitri the Dodongo? Dodongo's as a whole?

Great idea.... but you're waaaay off track. Still, these do go back just as far as Dodongos do. Here's the slightly edited riddle again: "You don't wear me, nor am I green. Those that once fed me now are useless. I cannot find a place to rest. What am I?"

The first sentence is key, and is a special play on words~

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Great idea.... but you're waaaay off track. Still, these do go back just as far as Dodongos do. Here's the slightly edited riddle again: "You don't wear me, nor am I green. Those that once fed me now are useless. I cannot find a place to rest. What am I?"

The first sentence is key, and is a special play on words~

The moblin? It would make sense, he is red, and wants food, and he has no place to rest.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
The moblin? It would make sense, he is red, and wants food, and he has no place to rest.

Again, a really good idea, but no. It is a fairly common enemy though. I think the best way to crack it is if you think of this enemy's behaviour patterns- it can't find a place to rest because it is both technically undead, and because it's always on the move. It flies, then rests, then starts flying again etc.

Also the first sentence is key, it's a play on words. It might be clearer if I said "I'm not green, no do you wear me", because that's the same order as the name it is a play on words of. Think what enemy's name involved something green and something you would wear, in that order!

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Again, a really good idea, but no. It is a fairly common enemy though. I think the best way to crack it is if you think of this enemy's behaviour patterns- it can't find a place to rest because it is both technically undead, and because it's always on the move. It flies, then rests, then starts flying again etc.

Also the first sentence is key, it's a play on words. It might be clearer if I said "I'm not green, no do you wear me", because that's the same order as the name it is a play on words of. Think what enemy's name involved something green and something you would wear, in that order!

No... it wouldn't happen to be Keese would it?
That would be as far back as a dodongo, but it couldn't be could it?

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
No... it wouldn't happen to be Keese would it?
That would be as far back as a dodongo, but it couldn't be could it?

You're in the right period though, but no. It is something that can fly though!
And gee, I didn't think it would be this hard a riddle c:

And nope, it's not a Bubble either. But you're all close...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom