• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Heh, I apparently can't keep my mouth shut when I know an answer xDD Gimme a couple of minutes to think of one...

Subject: from OoT and TP.

"Once you find better, you won't want me again, as I'm a liability after the first dungeon. You'd only keep me out of nostalgia. What am I?"

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
The Slingshot? it's either that or the boomerang, I don't think you could mean anything else....

Heheh, fairly close. But not quite. Without mentioning the givaway-hint, you have to buy this thing in OoT, but you get it for free in TP as part of the plot. And it's only really a liability in the second dungeon, it's fine to use in the 3rd in both, and most otehrs after that unless they have elements of the 2nd dungeon.

*checks on Zeldawiki* And Charge, I correct myself, they are the flames of Destruction, Sorrow and Despair respectively :)

Wooden Shield. :)

Well, Ordon Shield is the one you get in the plot. The Wooden Shield is bought as a replacement. But they're both the same thing really.

Okay...it's the Wooden shields found in each game respectively then? and I guess slingshot because you said after the first dungeon you won't need me but in different words.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Heheh, yeah it is the Wooden shield (the Ordon shield is wood, so I counted that too). Axle ninja'd you there though!

Subject: Majora's Mask

I am spawned from something that has become deadly. I am valuable beyond compare. Someone seeks me and will give you something valuable to others if you exchange me for it. What am I?

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Subject: Majora's Mask

I am spawned from something that has become deadly. I am valuable beyond compare. Someone seeks me and will give you something valuable to others if you exchange me for it. What am I?

It is the Moon's Tear, birthed from the moon which looms menacingly over the sky but will lead you to an awesome trading quest.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Subject: MM

"We are lurking in the darkest and murkiest places in Termina. Beyond the corner of the world we slumber with many a prisoner. Soon each will be nothing but bones and shells."

Last edited:
Once again to be proved wrong...the only things I can think of like that are the Stalkids (is that what they are called) because they rest in the underground with the prisoners of the dead =D

it's either them or the Garo xD

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
The four temples, right?

Alternatively, you could be referring to the four bosses, with the Giants sealed inside their masks...

Nope, you'll have to look really closely at this riddle since it was so obvious at first. But now I added some trickery to it to make it less obvious at first glance.

Oh and DL, no it isn't yours either :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom