• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Those three guesses are wrong. Here's the new hint. If 5 people give up, I'll just give everyone the answer.

Subject: Areas
I am the path that leads to the worlds.
I am the path that leads to being stomped.
I am the path that leads to being shred.
I am the path that leads to the rain.
I am the path that leads to safety.
I am the path that leads to my song.
I am the path that trembles in fear.
Fear of everything.

Venture to me early, you shall.

Please, just help.
I hold too many lives
Kill me, and you all perish.

(That's the best I could come up with.)

The only other thing I could think of from what we know is the Skyward Sword/Spirit of the Skyward Sword. It/She helps link travel between Skyloft and Hyrule (line one) where there is no doubt danger (line 2/3), can take him back up to skyloft (clouds=rain; line 4) and probably it's not dangerous there (line 5). Well... there is probably a song to do with it, and/or the different things about (in games based in the future) "songs sung" and such (line 6?). We're afraid of the evil and/or evil is afriad of it's power (line 7/8). We'd assume that we get it early, as it's a key part of travel between the two lands (as far as we know; hint 1). The future of it holds lots (if not all) of the lives of Hyrule (and maybe more). (hint 2)

But that's really stretching it and I don't think it fits the category, and if noone has been close so far then I'm going to have to give up.... =/

Nicole

luke is my wife
What game is it in? Come on, man. Gotta tell us what game it's in, otherwise, your riddle is in void. :right:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
What game is it in? Come on, man. Gotta tell us what game it's in, otherwise, your riddle is in void. :right:

No, the rules call for a category, not a game. "Areas" is a completely valid topic, especially considering there will be many which aren't confined to a specific game and listing all of the games would pretty much give it away.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I can't believe you people gave up. The game was The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and the answer was "Termina Field." Let me explain why. I'll place the answer in Spoiler Tags, in case you haven't played MM.

I am the path that leads to the worlds.
By "worlds" I meant the drastic changes of climate in Termina. You access them via Termina Field.
I am the path that leads to being stomped.
By "stomped" I meant when you summon the Giants and they have to walk across Termina Field to reach Clock Town.
I am the path that leads to being shred.
This one was kinda weird. I was referring to the spikes on Link's Goron transformation. You find the mask by crossing through Termina Field.
I am the path that leads to the rain.
I believe you have to cross Termina Field to reach the Graveyard for the Song of Storms to summon water. This could also be linked water, as in the Great Bay.
I am the path that leads to safety.
You need to venture through the "worlds" via Termina Field, in order to summon the Giants to stop the moon from falling, bringing safety to all of Termina.
I am the path that leads to my song.
The theme for Termina Field is a re-mastered version of the original The Legend of Zelda overworld theme, and Majora's Mask is part of the franchise, is it not?
I am the path that trembles in fear.
Fear of everything.
The entire world of Termina is ending. I know Termina Field would be scared.
Venture to me early, you shall.
In a sense, Termina Field is the second area in MM, if you don't want to include the different sections of Clock Town.
Please, just help.
I hold too many lives
Kill me, and you all perish.
Termina Field links all of the other areas in MM. If the moon destroys it, nothing could be transported, meaning that Termina would run out of resources, assuming that the Termanians rely on other races for certain things. I know this was a bad hint.

I guess I have to think of a new riddle. I should have a new one within the next 24 hours.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Nice 1 it would have taken me a long time to get Termina Field

For line it would have been better to path between the worlds and to the worlds but that's just me.

You guys would make Link sad I mean really giving up soon and especially since I've practically been the only 1 guessing anyway.

After a good night's sleep and seeing it after I wrote the Riddle down Termina Field was the first thing to come to mind.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom