• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
You have an interesting way to kill me but if you catch a glimpse of me before the killing your reward is of monetary gain.

Hint: Don't get close to me because I might not be the one to kill you.

What am I?

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Nope both of you are wrong.

Sorry about the hint. I realized only after you posted I forgot to put the last few words of the hint.

You have an interesting way to kill me but if you catch a glimpse of me before the killing your reward is of monetary gain.

Hint: Don't get close to me because I might not be the one to kill you that is if you recovery hearts are low.

What am I?

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
It can be an anti-fairy, a ball & chain trooper, a buzzblob, a chuchu, a crab, a crow, a cukeman, a darknut, a deku scrub, an eyegore, a hardhat beetle, a helmasaur, a hiploop, an Iron knuckle, a lynel, a mad scrub, a mini-moldorm, a peahat larva, a podobos, a rat, a river zora, a rope, a skullfish, a stalchild, a spark, a spiny beetle, a torch slug, a water tektite, a wizzrobe, or a wolfos, that is if you're only counting enemies. Of those, the ones I think make the most sense would be either and anti-fairy or a torch slug. So, is it either of those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom