• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

zants follower

underling of the dark god
Well, those aren't right, but here's the hint.

try to think of the together an lie parts more literally. Same with the goats.

wait! parasite queen hmm Parasite queen

Parasitism is a type of symbiotic relationship between organisms of different species where one organism, the parasite, benefits at the expense of the host.
In general, parasites are much smaller than their host, show a high degree of specialization for their mode of life, and reproduce more quickly and in greater numbers than their hosts. Classic examples of parasitism include interactions between vertebrate hosts and diverse animals such as tapeworms, flukes, the Plasmodium species, and fleas. Parasitism is differentiated from parasitoidism, a relationship in which the host is always killed by the parasite such as moths, butterflies, ants, flies and others.
The harm and benefit in parasitic interactions concern the biological fitness of the organisms involved. Parasites reduce host fitness in many ways, ranging from general or specialized pathology (such as castration), impairment of secondary sex characteristics, to the modification of host behaviour. Parasites increase their fitness by exploiting hosts for food, habitat and dispersal.
Although the concept of parasitism applies unambiguously to many cases in nature, it is best considered part of a continuum of types of interactions between species, rather than an exclusive category. Particular interactions between species may satisfy some but not all parts of the definition. In many cases, it is difficult to demonstrate that the host is harmed. In others, there may be no apparent specialization on the part of the parasite, or the interaction between the organisms may be short-lived. In medicine, only eukaryotic organisms are considered parasites, with the exclusion of bacteria and viruses. Some branches of biology, however, regard members of these groups as parasitic...........A Parasite!

zants follower

I like the cucco idea, but still... two more till hint #2

Bye the way, Peahats, you were wondering about why you get red blocks... that kind of random post is it...

Well, going with what Peahats said... I'm going to guess Armagohma. I believe that's what its name was. The Gohma boss thing in Twilight Princess's Temple of Time.

I was just saying random stuff about metroid prime and the Wind waker Manga

(By the way Luke is the wave beam more powerful than the normal beam?)

zants follower

Armaghoma is the correct name for that boss, but not for this riddle. Almost hint #2

(Uh-oh. Now I'm gonna get raped because >> JOHN << [Go there, pedophiles!] said my name! Wave or power? Wave is slower and at most the same strength as power, so keep it on power unless fighting an electric enemy.)

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
I am one of the many lies that were told.
Together, I am a force a force to behold.
Or so it would seem, yet my story is sad,
I cannot win. My legend was had.
Now look at all these goats.

Together...hmm....... Mayor Bo and the Iron Boots?

I'm going to go with Mayor Bo from TP because...
He is your enemy when you wrestle him
He lied to all the gorons with the Iron Boots
Him and the Iron Boots were an unstoppable force
His daughter was kidnapped, and that's pretty sad
Link took his Iron Boots, so now hes hopeless
He lives in Ordon, right next to the goat pen

Ta-Da!

zants follower

Yeah. As you can probably tell from previous posts, me and Peahats are pretty good friends so we will most likely both be informed on the answer to one of our riddles. I love your idea, but it's still off.

Hint #2

lie means something that was told of but never happened in this case.
Also, keep in mind that together could mean something completely literal such as many beings becoming one or vise-versa.

I'll give you two more guesses before the ultimate hint. You should get it right away then.

yes it is its a lie b/c it was never included in the game and it could never win b/c it was not programmed to hit link

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom