• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Is it Z-targeting? It's your defense because it automatically raises your shield in most games and it's your sight well because it helps you see better.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
To go for the blatantly obvious... courage/determination? (Though these are in most zelda games)

Or possibly friendship, as you have to befriend others in order to progress, and you can rely on them in tough situations, such as when The Group comes to Link's aid in Hyrule Castle at the end of TP.

Or logic/reasoning. Because you have to use logic to move forward, solve puzzles, and work out where say, invisible objects are. You have to trust/have faith in that logic that you won't die, it is your defence against everything the game throws at you, and it is your sight as it lets you see the solution/path fowards. And without it, you won't last five minutes, let alone make it though the whole quest.

(I hope that's not too many guesses in one post o_O)

M

M-SwordLink

Is it Navi? Because there is friendship between them, defense like said earlier, as well as Z-Targeting.

Ah, well I'll have to go inactive for the next 2 weeks (Jun 1-11), so I'll just let you guys know the answer.

But from the responses I''m seeing, I'm guessing "Theme" was the wrong word for the subject. I probably should have put symbol.

Anyways, the answer was the Cross.
In the original Legend of Zelda, the Cross is present on the Shield and the Magical Shield.
The Cross was an item in the Adventure of Link. In AoL, the Cross allowed you to see invisible Moas.
And for the part that says "Faith," refer to Cooldogs_1's thread titled "Multiple Religion Theory." Going through the first post in that thread, you will eventually find a picture of Link praying in front of a Cross.

Now, I will give the next riddle to Epwna, since I can kind of see partners working into that riddle, especially Midna.
Oh yeah, North, that was too many guesses in a post, only two per post :P

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Oh, cool! Let me think of a good one, I'll edit it in this post.

Edit: Here it is!
Subject: Enemy
Latch on to me, I'll help you
Down below are limitless enemies
But Before today I wasn't always this nice,
I would have attacked before.

Last edited:

bds1110

Imp
Hmmm... I'll have to think of one, so give me a couple of minutes, then I'll edit this post.

EDIT:

Subject: Person

"I demand a handsome pay to solve a riddle.
I have many brothers that work for me...
And I'm still waiting for a fairy.
Who am I?"

Yeah, I know, it's really easy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom