• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
How about a subject? as in most riddles have a subject could you put one up for the riddle?

As I said, I have no idea what you would actually classify the subject as (hence why I listed subjects that is definitely wasn't) because if I did create a subject name it would end up waaay to specific :c If you really want though, I guess they're not technically an object, but not technically a character either. The things in the riddle do have dialogue boxes though, and as I said show up in at least 3 or so games.

EDIT: Wow, wow, wow hang on. Lol, you all just ninja'd me to my own riddle there XD
And nope, neither are right, but peahats you're in the right game there (one of them), and the right kind of area. But I was thinking more like having personalitly traits in common :3

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Owl statues! I know it's right!.......................
If I get it right, I'll post the riddle tomorrow afternoon

Last edited:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Owl statues! I know it's right!.......................
If I get it right, I'll post the riddle tomorrow afternoon

YES! It is. The "holding secrets" part refers to the fact they give you hints in OoX and LA, as well as the fact they'll hold your game data in MM for you temporarily. "If you need me just call" refers to the fact you play the Song of Soaring to warp to them in MM, and that you have to talk to them for them to save the game. "We'll always be friends" also refers to a line in MM that Kaepora Gaebora says once you learn the song of soaring, and the fact that Link has always been friends/helped by Kaepora Gaebora in all the games he's in. And K.G. himself is quite annoying and talks too much, much like some of Link's fairies. Though I guess it was a little ambiguous o_O

Anyway, Epwna, the ball's in your court now C:

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Okay, let me think.... OH, I got it.

Subject: Enemies in more than one game
I am original.Were one of us lie,there is a secret. You may say I have a soul, others may disagree.

I think this is an okay description.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
The Ghinis from the original LoZ? They were in the original LoZ hence the "I am original". Also, were one of them to lie (as in not show up) you know there's a secret. They're ghosts and some may say that they have souls, while others simply say they're the manifestation of hatred like the poes.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
lol I can't believe I got that on the first try! Yay me! Here's a bad attempt at a puzzling riddle by me.

Subject: Enemies

You can harm me, but you cannot kill me. You are better off to ignore me. If you try to kill me, my swarm will come to kill you. You cannot stop me no matter how hard you try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom