• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Peahats, I'm not going to count your statement. And instead say that those are wrong.

6/10, Epwna was wrong. Actually, it came out in game before a year, in a game that came out that year, and in two games after that year.

Think of the "Twice I've been the same part."

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Peahats, I'm not going to count your statement. And instead say that those are wrong.

6/10, Epwna was wrong. Actually, it came out in game before a year, in a game that came out that year, and in two games after that year.

Think of the "Twice I've been the same part."

I presume the "twice I've been the same part" implies that the same ingame model was used?
In that case, how about, say, white wolfos? They were in OoT, MM, TP and ST?

Or Freezards/Ice Wizrobes, they were in OoT, MM, MC and TP and gradually became stronger and took more life away?

well I'm going to guess Octorocks b/c they are in WW, FSA and MC they were the same in MC and in FSA. Morir es Vivir!

43ForceGems

Octoroks are in every Zelda game (except TP) not just those 4.

NA, that could be the answer, but I'm thinking of a different enemy.

8/10

Wait, they have to only appear in the 3 games? OK then I guess Lanmolas! even though its not those exact 3 games and they were the same in LA and LTTP

Last edited:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Ooooh, hrrm, okay then. Uhh... how about Redeads. Appear in OoT, MM, WW and TP and technically get stronger as they evolve into the Redead Knights in TP. Idk *clutches at straws* I get the feeling I'm overthinking things.

43ForceGems

No you're not! You got it right! ReDeads was the right answer. Once before 2000, OoT, once in 2000, MM, twice after 2000, WW, TP! In OoT and MM they were the same, and they got stronger in TP!

North Apple gets to post the next riddle! (Finally)

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
No you're not! You got it right! ReDeads was the right answer. Once before 2000, OoT, once in 2000, MM, twice after 2000, WW, TP! In OoT and MM they were the same, and they got stronger in TP!

North Apple gets to post the next riddle! (Finally)

Really?! ALL RIGHT :D

Umm, okay. How about...

I hold secrets for all, if you need me just call.
After all, we'll always be friends.

Appears specifically in a couple of games, and in some ways more, as technically it could be called a variation of something else. I'm not sure what you'd class the subject of the riddle as, but I'll tell you this much: it's not an enemy, it's not a theme, and it's not a building.

Have fun, I hope it's not deadly obvious OR too confusing ._.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Are they the Moblins who give you rupees? That's what I thought of when I say this.

That's actually perfectly valid, considering the first line of the riddle. However, the moblins were only in 1 game, and the subject of the riddle has been in at least 3. I like your thinking though XD

6 more people until a hint then.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Its saria! perhaps the been in more games refers to her position as a sage
Is it your fairy helpers? Just a wild guess, though.
How about Epona or the Skull Kid(s)?

I see where you're all coming from, but it's none of those. Just to try and clear it up a little, there are several of them, and they aren't technically a character either. Epwna touched closest though with fairy helpers, the things in the riddle have something in common with a few of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom