• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

D

Darktimeleader

The Unicorn Dragon! Aquamentus! Idk, just a guess. Here are more, Ghoma from the 1st one, Thunderbird from AoL, and Helmasaur from LttP. 2 from Original, 1 from 2nd one, and 1 from the 3rd one.

The answer is Thunderbird. 43ForceGems got it right first.

Thunderbird flies, and since his fight is in a battle sequence, he only gets to move left and right (not counting moving up or down while he flies). I originally said "spell" instead of "power," but that would have been too easy, and you need the Thunder spell which exposes his face. The fireballs that he shoots take a good deal of health away if you get hit and he starts to move faster when you get his health low.

So, its 43ForceGems turn.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Yeah! Alright. Be right back in an awesome edit :P

Subject: Enemy

-I've appeared once before, once in the middle, twice after, each time getting stronger. Many colors, many sounds, always changing. I've only been the same twice.-

Of course it's one of my riddles so it should be easy.

Last edited:

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Hmmm, Darknuts!!!! He appeared in the first game, in the middle(OoX) in which they were the same, and they've appeared twice after!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom