• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

nope 4/7 til teh hint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are both wrong close in a way one more before teh hint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my right hands comes off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zants follower

underling of the dark god
Someone must always say chuchu... Nope.

The hint is to pay close attention to "freeze" and "stun". They are not meant to be the same thing in this case.

I think its fair to say that everyone has given up. Here's a riddle to keep this thread moving:
Subject: Bosses (This boss has only been in one game, but saying the title will make it too easy)
I fly from here, I fly to there
My movement left to right
Use your power to see my face;
My fire too hard to brace.
My health is low
Let's pick up the pace.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Lucario! .... Seriously that's what I thought when I saw that riddle.

Well.... Um, Bongo Bongo is what I thought Zelda wise. I really have no idea. Just go with Bongo Bongo.

zants follower

underling of the dark god
I knew the riddle was too hard. The answer was moblins. In WW, if you freeze them and hit them with the boomerang after thawing, you can pick them up. When held, you can only move in the opposite direction that the moblin is facing. Also, if you jump off even the smallest ledge, they will die and you will be holding a dead moblin.The "make me fly" part was referring to how it doesn't quite touch link's hands when held.

I knew the riddle was too hard. The answer was moblins. In WW, if you freeze them and hit them with the boomerang after thawing, you can pick them up. When held, you can only move in the opposite direction that the moblin is facing. Also, if you jump off even the smallest ledge, they will die and you will be holding a dead moblin.The "make me fly" part was referring to how it doesn't quite touch link's hands when held.
Oh wow... I actually remember seeing a video about that. I don't think a lot of people knew you could pick them up in the Wind Waker.

And the three who answered are wrong, 4 more until the hint.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Gleerok, maybe? I must say, your riddles are a lot less obvious. I am not sure this is right. My second guess is Oldawa.

Gleerok, maybe? I must say, your riddles are a lot less obvious. I am not sure this is right. My second guess is Oldawa.
Well, this riddle not being obvious is due to the fact of what the hint is when that time comes. Don't know if I worded that right, whatever. However, I probably could have just put the game title as the subject, but I'm pretty sure the subject of the riddle is known now, so if I do change it, someone'll get it fast.

But anyway, you're both wrong, so two more guesses til the hint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom