• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

zants follower

underling of the dark god
hmmm... I agree. It's likely to be fish. scales are the mail. they live in water, not enemies but are alive and go to your inventory... It fits perfectly. But, theyre in tons of games. Almost all.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Yep it is Fish, fishy fishy cold and rich, in ALTTP you can pick one up and throw it into some water in return you get some rupees, in OOT and MM they are items and in LA you play a fishing game. 43ForceGems got it right so it goes to them, I don't see how it could have been chuchus but oh well. 43ForceGems its your riddle time, I wasn't sure what games they were in so I put down the ones I had played and seen them in and could remember where they were.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Yeah I knew that anyone who had read 'The Hobbit' would have gotten it almost if not straight away, but it still fits in perfectly for it and everything, I still don't see how some people guessed chu chus, I also said it was a creature/item, not an enemye, so anything that can hurt Link was straight out of the question people.

zants follower

underling of the dark god
In zelda, creatures are usually enemies. By the way, I've read "The Hobbit" too, and I didn't guess right. Of course I was eight...

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
The Hobbit is one of the best books I've ever read, so when I hear a riddle from it, I know it's from that book.

Subject: Characters (multiple characters that are VERY similar)
Our eyes stare right beyond you. If you walk with us, we're likely to talk to you. After what toil and trouble you go through, be there to hear all about it. And maybe..... you'll be our friend.

It should be easy.

Din Akera

Sniper
Subject: Characters (multiple characters that are VERY similar)
Our eyes stare right beyond you. If you walk with us, we're likely to talk to you. After what toil and trouble you go through, be there to hear all about it. And maybe..... you'll be our friend.

Skull kid(s)
50 more characters are required for me to post my answer to this riddle.

bds1110

Imp
I'm so bad at riddles. XP
But if I had to guess, I would say... Uhh... well, what qualifies as 'us' and can see through you?! XD I'd say whatever partner you would happen to have on that particular game? That's my best guess.

EDIT: Wait, someone already guessed that. DX I'm stumped.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
4/7

bds1110, they can't ACTUALLY see through you. It's just an expression that means they look beyond you into space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom