• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Sorry ok here it is:

subject: enemy(LoZ and others but I'm only talking about in this)

I'm black and white and red all over,
And I give the most annoying game overs.

Sorry ok here it is:

subject: enemy(LoZ and others but I'm only talking about in this)

I'm black and white and red all over,
And I give the most annoying game overs.
*facepalm*
You didn't bother to read everything I said or read the first page, did you? -_-
You have to answer a riddle correctly first then you can post yours. You have yet to attempt Din Akera's riddle. If you can get her's right, then you get to post the next riddle. No one has gotten Din Akera's riddle yet so try to solve that one.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
For Din's riddle, I am randomly going to guess Vaati, because he laughs all the time, when he is at the sword contest and wins he opens the chest and strikes fear into people, and every time you see him your never catch him until your final encounter...

*facepalm*
You didn't bother to read everything I said or read the first page, did you? -_-
You have to answer a riddle correctly first then you can post yours. You have yet to attempt Din Akera's riddle. If you can get her's right, then you get to post the next riddle. No one has gotten Din Akera's riddle yet so try to solve that one.

I am aware of the rules. I was just saying I thought of a good riddle and wanted to post it.

I am aware of the rules. I was just saying I thought of a good riddle and wanted to post it.
If you had a good riddle then you still should have waited. You should have tried to solve the riddle so then you could have posted your riddle without this constant bickering that has been going on.

I apologize Din if this is getting in your way.

I'm going to guess Garo Ninja!

sorry link! I can't give credit! Come back when your a little MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM richer.

Din Akera

Sniper
Incorrect. 7/7
So hint time.

There are three different kinds of this enemy, and two different kinds of one of these.
And take the word 'flash' more literally.
This enemy is specifically in OoT

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Is it possible Bubbles? (Those flyin' skullz with the wings that the 'coloured' ones have flames around them?) there are four altogether, two which sorta act act the same way the red and blue which both aim for you, and then there is the green and white, so am I right?

Last edited:

Din Akera

Sniper
Shadow half got it, but I will give it to him.
It is the red bubbles in the crater and and the fire temple that leap out of the lava at you. So I will give it to him.
Good job! :clap:

Shadow half got it, but I will give it to him.
It is the red bubbles in the crater and and the fire temple that leap out of the lava at you. So I will give it to him.
Good job! :clap:

but they also appear in Majoras Mask! in snowhead temple

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom