• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
I'm gonna guess at a redead, a flash of fear, flash could be stunning you (like a deku nut), they freeze you with fear and they leap onto you when you are close enough and catch you, I'm not sure about the laughter but I don't know, maybe redeads actually laugh at some point but you never really notice it but Din has

Maybe a Wall Master? They send fear through many people, don't know about the laughter, and it comes from the ceiling, so that can be the leap. And they do catch some people.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I'd guess Ganondorf because he's scary in the first encounter in both WW and OoT, he catches you in WW before he takes the ToC, he laughs maniacally in WW before you fight him, and in WW you leap before killing him. Other than that, I've got nothing.

I know you guys are in the middle of a riddle but I just though of one:

I'm black and white and red all over,
And I give the most annoying game overs.

I know you guys are in the middle of a riddle but I just though of one:

I'm black and white and red all over,
And I give the most annoying game overs.
Well, first, we're in the middle of one. You have to solve Din's riddle and have the right answer. When she approves then you can post you're riddle. Second, the game has to be included unless the subject is in two or more games.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom