• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Imma guess the City in the Sky. The Spinner was needed to access parts of the dungeon, there's the lock and key. If I'm correct, there are windows, and its in the sky, and it is home to the Oocca.

I have a couple guesses, but only one at a a time:

The Woodfall temple from MM.
Elaborate Lock an Key: having to play the song to get the temple to even appear, then having to fly the space toward it.
Why do i have windows?: The place doesn't exist so to speak in the world, was underwater, so how can there be windows with light entering as there is in the temple.
Faries and fowles: There are enemies in large abundance, and the fairies scattered throughout the entire temple.
CLue: The first dark mask releasing the first giant who tells you about the Oath to Order and how to stop Majora.

Neither are right, but both are very valid answers I hadn't actually thought of while making the riddle xDD
I'll tell you though, a lot of the things mentioned are really obscure references that don't really have much to do with the overall function of the place. I think I might have been a little -too- evil this time :<

Din Akera

Sniper
Would the answer happen to be an empty bottle?

lol, that actually came to my mind as well!
But my next guess is the Temple of TIme in TP. Having to get teh master sword and open the door with no walls and the magic staircase, Oocca running in ahead of you and the whole deal.
Why would it have window's? it is a place that doesn't exist, (lol).

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
lol, that actually came to my mind as well!
But my next guess is the Temple of TIme in TP. Having to get teh master sword and open the door with no walls and the magic staircase, Oocca running in ahead of you and the whole deal.
Why would it have window's? it is a place that doesn't exist, (lol).

THANK. YOU.
Yes it is, just the Temple of Time in general :3 And you got most of the reasoning there too *throws bag of cookies to Din*

Here's the full explanation (I feel so dorky now for putting all this in):
The temple itself is the 'lock', with the Master being the key to the sacred realm
Why does it have a window BEHIND the "sealed" Door of Time, and a reference to the fake window in TP.
You can glitch and trap Navi at the Spiritual Stone altar in OoT, and in TP it has Owl Statues, and Ooccoo inside it...
And the random Capitals in the lines spelled out "A D F", the real musical notes for the Song of Time.

Din Akera

Sniper
I'm so exctited to get to post the next riddle!! :D

Subject: item

I'm bigger, but not the best.
I'm the next, but not the most frequent.
I am your newest, yet I will fail you.
After all that trouble, I will be replaced.

What am I?

:clap: Well maybe that one was too easy. lol Yes, you got it first shot.
Yay! =D
Well hopefully this one that I just made is a good one:

Subject: Bosses
I've obstructed your way multiple times
Whether it was for something sacred or pure
Each time with a new challenge
Or with an icy fire

It's obviously Gleeok.Way way WAY too easy.Just dance,gonna be okay, ba da doo doo.
Dammit, I guess that was easy ._.
I was hoping "icy fire'' would have tricked someone into saying Fraaz, since he is Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire...
Well, there goes that one, Epwna's turn >_>

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Okay,here's my riddle.
Subject:enemy in more than one game
I am the keeper of the undead
On me is no more red
In the night is when I see
If you get too cold your chilled to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom