• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

sorry but you're all wrong by the way vatti you're thinking of Like likes

Heres some hints:

They only appear in minish cap
and the riddle does not refer to the it specificly but a puzzle involving them

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Step... Step... path is blocked.... OH! OH, OH... OH
Is it a Bombarossa? http://zeldawiki.org/Bombarossa These things.
Because there's that one puzzle, and if you accidentally make one explode, it triggers a switch and shuts the door, blocking your path?

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
YAY! (I half thought I imagined that puzzle, because I couldn't find it to check, but apparently not xD)

Okay.... hahah, I'm feeling evil, so here's a location/dungeon/place.... Well, another either very obvious or uber puzzling one... Whether you get it really actually depends on your general knowledge of the games it's in. xD

An elAborate lock and key...
Why Do I have windows?
I trap Fairies, I shelter fowls.
Within These lines lies a clue.

(Actually, that looks fairly EDIT -hard- in retrospect... Oh well, you'll all have to applaud me in the end for describing this place without using the obvious word.... but you'd get it in no time if I did....) xD
You get a virtual cookie if you can explain each line though xD

Last edited:
Imma guess the City in the Sky. The Spinner was needed to access parts of the dungeon, there's the lock and key. If I'm correct, there are windows, and its in the sky, and it is home to the Oocca.

Din Akera

Sniper
An elAborate lock and key...
Why Do I have windows?
I trap Fairies, I shelter fowls.
Within These lines lies a clue.

I have a couple guesses, but only one at a a time:

The Woodfall temple from MM.
Elaborate Lock an Key: having to play the song to get the temple to even appear, then having to fly the space toward it.
Why do i have windows?: The place doesn't exist so to speak in the world, was underwater, so how can there be windows with light entering as there is in the temple.
Faries and fowles: There are enemies in large abundance, and the fairies scattered throughout the entire temple.
CLue: The first dark mask releasing the first giant who tells you about the Oath to Order and how to stop Majora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom