• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
What about.... Wizzrobe. Because a lot of the time, you can only killed him/them with arrows, and they're mysterious? Idk.

Or how about Buzz Blobs (those Cactus things)... you can't defeat them with a sword (they zap you), but if you drop mystery seeds on them, the turn into something else... I don't know, I'm clutching at straws here. The annoying thing is, I feel like I should know this. I'm gonna be so annoyed when I find out what it is ssss.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Wow,you got it right.I didn't think anyone would get it.It's anti-fairies in general,though.But still!!

Ikana posts the next riddle.

Ikana

Trollkastel
Wow I'm shocked that I got that right well here I go I'm not that good at writing riddles but I will try
Subject: OOT
Back then I would copy the color
you wore but now they fixed it
to were I could only wear one
color

Who am I ?
This should be a tricky one try and guess

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
Nabooru's second in command, the one that gives you the Gerudo Membership Card. She apparently wears red in the Gamecube version. This gave me a little trouble since I ended up looking for an enemy that changed color according to your tunic in one of the 2d games and I have the original on 64, Muslim chants and all.

Edit: I may have been beaten, though she doesn't actually have a name, her Terminan version has one though: Aveil.

Last edited:

Ikana

Trollkastel
I'm not familiar with the rules of this game but Gerudo Second in Command is right but Peahat got it first.I don't know if you have to say the exact name to win the riddle but the person who made this game will have to decide

really, I actually don't think the guard had a name or even if she changes color

Anyways my riddle is:

Subject MC enemies

When you walk into my room walk with care
one wrong step and your path is blocked

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom