• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Is it amy,the green poe sister perhaps?Now a word from our sponsors.....

Me:Kids,do you hate the fifty character limit.
Them:Yeah.
Me:Then kill it with the Alpha Disruptor.Charge it and shoot molecule bustin' energy.
Them:Cool!
Me:Great.That'll be $300
*Cricket noises*
Me:Oh come on.
Sorry MK9,I had to.

Hmmm... I think its safe to assume that everyone's given up on the riddle, Mighty Deku. Its been six days since someone's posted an answer...

I need to break the curse, I appear to be flying, or dancing
I wear green
Anyways, I guess I'll take a stab at it. I say Link, he had to break Ganondorf's curse on the Great Deku Tree, if you count that as a curse, and every time you beat a dungeon he exits through from a blue crystal-like thing that a man in Kakariko Village mistakes as Link flying. For dancing, I don't know...

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Alright since no one has posted here in a while it is my duty to make a riddle for you guys. This one is nasty and will take an extensive bit of thought at first.

My first is the last
My second is the fifth
My middle is the beggining of a Hero
My fourth is the fourth
My last is the first
Who am I?

Dang... this is nasty...

My first is the last
My second is the fifth
My middle is the beggining of a Hero
My fourth is the fourth
My last is the first
Who am I?
I would have to say Dark/Shadow Link. His first appearance was AoL and in that game he was the final boss. His second appearance was in OoT which was the fifth game. The next game to show him was FSA, and depending on what theory you choose, this would be the first Link to encounter Shadow Link and is the third out of the five(?) games he appears in. The fourth game is Twilight Princess and the last is Spirit Tracks which was the first time we fought him in awhile.

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
Dang... this is nasty...

I would have to say Dark/Shadow Link. His first appearance was AoL and in that game he was the final boss. His second appearance was in OoT which was the fifth game. The next game to show him was FSA, and depending on what theory you choose, this would be the first Link to encounter Shadow Link and is the third out of the five(?) games he appears in. The fourth game is Twilight Princess and the last is Spirit Tracks which was the first time we fought him in awhile.

I think that's pretty good. I don't have a guess about the riddle. That is an evil riddle.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Dang... this is nasty...

Very nice logic pocket, but you are wrong. You both got it wrong sadly.

4/7

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
WOAH! Dude Pocket Asian, that was awesome. I can't believe that's not the answer. Let me think.....?
O dang, the reason mine was wrong before was because it's WHO not WHAT!

This is so confusing.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I feel really sorry for you guys, it's such a simple riddle, but that's what makes it dificult.

I'll give you guys your hint early: Think of language then letters then numbers

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Is it 'Zelda'?

First is last (z is last letter)
2nd is fifth (e)
Middle is a hero (Link)
4th is 4th (d)
last is first (a)

I've been thinking it's Zelda for a while, but didn't want to guess. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom