• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

I counted 9 guesses thus far NA, for any one else, new rule enforced
New rule: The riddles as of late have gotten horrendously vague. Rule 7:From now on, all riddles must have the game they are from unless they are in more than two games.

Rule number 8: After seven incorrect guesses, you have one hint. After that you wait for 10 incorrect guesses for the second hint. For the answer you need 7 more incorrect guesses.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I have a new one...

Soft soil. The kind you can plant beans in and use bugs on to get Gold Skulltulas.

EDIT: Yikes! I hope I get it wrong. I really don't want to be the person who has to create the next riddle. It's getting too complicated with all these situational rules.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I'm just gonna take a guess here and say that it's the soft patches that are on the ground?

EDIT:
Man, someone said it before me. :(

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
I have a new one...

Soft soil. The kind you can plant beans in and use bugs on to get Gold Skulltulas.

EDIT: Yikes! I hope I get it wrong. I really don't want to be the person who has to create the next riddle. It's getting too complicated with all these situational rules.

Hahah, yes you're right~ They're soft, they lie on the ground, magic beans grow in them and if you send bugs inside, you get rupees back. Also sometimes they hide Gold Skultulas, which are a type of enemy~

So, it's your turn now... unless you don't want to, in which case the second person to answer, Knowlee, get the turn?

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Hahah, yes you're right~ They're soft, they lie on the ground, magic beans grow in them and if you send bugs inside, you get rupees back. Also sometimes they hide Gold Skultulas, which are a type of enemy~

So, it's your turn now... unless you don't want to, in which case the second person to answer, Knowlee, get the turn?

Actually, I've got one.

Subject: Item

I'm blue, associated with the number 5, and in just about every game. What am I?

I hope it isn't too difficult. ;)

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Yeah. It's the blue rupee. That's gotta be it. But Xinnamin said it 10 mins ago, so I wasn't NINJA'D, I was just out timed.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Cool.

Ok, subject: item

I am a ship that sails a waterless river. My port is accessible by only a few. Upstream, downstream, only one may sail me.

So this riddle will either be really easy or really hard. I've gotta go to bed soon, so I'll let you all brood over this for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom