• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
No to both. You both actually led the guesses further away. I'm not saying you were super close before, I'm just saying your heading in the wrong direction. Try again.

I'm sorry we led the guesses further away. But as soon as we realized it wasn't the Bunny Hood, Epona, the Pegasus items, or a musical device used to warp, we were clueless.

Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised to learn it was anything from the Gilded Sword, to a Walkthrough, to Bombchus, to Cuccos, to the Hylian Shield, to Heart Pieces/Containers at this point (yes, I'm guessing all of those).

LOL. You see why I can't beat games without a walkthrough now, right? ;)

Last edited:

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Is it the spinner?I'm confused with this so I'm guessing spinner.

Edit:Since we can post 2,I'm putting down the bunny hat from ALTTP for kicks.

Last edited:
After I thought of the item I wanted the Bunny Hood came to my mind second. No that's not it. good try though. I can tell you that in some ways the Bunny Hood and the item I am thinking off are a little similar.
Can you explain these similarities any? or would that give too much away?

As for a guess, I'll say the Harp of Ages, though I think you said it wasn't an instrument...

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Can you explain these similarities any? or would that give too much away?

As for a guess, I'll say the Harp of Ages, though I think you said it wasn't an instrument...
I can't say the simliarities. Sorry.

Is it the spinner?I'm confused with this so I'm guessing spinner.

Edit:Since we can post 2,I'm putting down the bunny hat from ALTTP for kicks.

Nope to both of them. Jeesh this is a stumper.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Is it optional throughout the whole entire game?Or just parts?If its just parts,I'm guessing Goron mask from MM.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
It's not Goron mask?It helps you pick up speed and you need it for one major part of the game.This is a tough riddle.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Okay, I think I worded the riddle wrong a little. Let me rephrase it.

I help you pick up speed. I help you get over spaces. I slip. and I slide. What am I?

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
yaayayayaayayayayayaay!!!!! You got it!!!!!!!!! Yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!! :d:d:d:d;);););)

Actually, I don't think you can do that.

Subject: Items
I help you pick up speed. I am an optional item to use. What am I?

You specifically said that the item was optional, and after ruling out most items associated with speed, the only fact anyone was going on was the fact that the item was optional. The Hover Boots are NOT optional in any sense of the word (they're required to beat the Shadow Temple and part of Ganon's Castle), thus they can't be the answer, even if you say they are. It's a logical impossibility.

It doesn't make any sense for the answer to a riddle to be something that is excluded from consideration by the criteria set forth in said riddle.

Last edited:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Woooot! Okay... *invents another weird riddle*

Subject: ...I'm not entirely sure, I supposed it's a feature more than anything. Though in some circumstances it could technically be an enemy... (though don't dwell on that too much). Appears/Used in both sidequests the overworld, and some dungeons, and it appeared in 3 games, all of which were 3D ones.

Soft; I lie low, spawn magic, and yield rupees to the smallest of guests.

Last edited:

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
New rule: The riddles as of late have gotten horrendously vague. Rule 7:From now on, all riddles must have the game they are from unless they are in more than two games.

Rule number 8: After seven incorrect guesses, you have one hint. After that you wait for 10 incorrect guesses for the second hint. For the answer you need 7 more incorrect guesses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom