• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Is the character Saria? She wanders in the Lost Woods, gets lost for seven years, and becomes a sage. When Link save Hyrule, she mysteriously returns.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Maybe zelda in MC.Vaati takes her at the beggining of the game and you don't see her until the end.Or maybe it's Aryll.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
as of right now, i have these names... link from WW or TP, links uncle Alttp, zelda/sheik Oot, and names to be edited in later.

You got it right first! Sorry I haven't been keeping up.

Master Kokiri 9 got it as well, but he was too late. I wish I could give the victory to him, because he clearly understood the riddle better, while the other guy was just shooting in the dark and hit it by accident... :(

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
well, i had a good outline for it, but i wasnt sure if it were him or another... so i'll let kokiri have it anyway. i really hadnt beaten the game yet, but i was taking a wild geuss. go ahead masterkokiri, take it away

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
well, i had a good outline for it, but i wasnt sure if it were him or another... so i'll let kokiri have it anyway. i really hadnt beaten the game yet, but i was taking a wild geuss. go ahead masterkokiri, take it away

Really? You mean it? Okay then, I guess I'll take it away.

Subject: Characters

I have been around for a long time. I know of a way to defeat the evil in Hyrule,but I am too feeble to do it myself. Who am I?

And there we have it. And I won't give away the game because that'll make it far too easy.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Is it Anjyn in ST.She tells you that you need light arrows to beat Malludus,but she couldn't do it herself.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
is it sahasrala(is that how its spelled?)? he tells you what to do and knows what to do, and he is the kakariko village elder, he reminds me much of the Loz wise man... well, except he gives more precice advice.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
is it sahasrala(is that how its spelled?)? he tells you what to do and knows what to do, and he is the kakariko village elder, he reminds me much of the Loz wise man... well, except he gives more precice advice.

Correct! It is indeed Sahasrahla from ALttP! He tells you that you must get the three Pendants in order to get the Master Sword which is part of how you defeat the evil in Hyrule but he is far to feeble to get the Pendants himself. Go on and post the next riddle.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
ok then... subject: charactor

who are you?
no! I will not speak with one so...
filthy! Out, Out, Out!!!!

i dont think it will be too hard... but, go ahead.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Is it that guy in front of that store in TP?He tells you you can't go in because your feet are filthy.Or maybe Rich Maggie from WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom