• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Uhhhh..... Blue Ring? But that's not required is it? Or the Bait, but that's not expensive.
Well, considering the Bait is 60 rupees a pop and is used at least twice, that sums up to 120 rupees.

The answer was Bait. I said expensive because if you remember, when you enter this guy's shop, he says, "Boy, this is really expensive". Now of course he was probably talking about the Blue Ring, but that's not needed. However, the Bait is.

So 43 Force Gems gets the next riddle.

Last edited:

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
WOW! I got Pocket Asian's riddle? SWEET! I'll bring in an edit when I think of a riddle.

EDIT: Can't really think of much, so it's probably gonna be really easy.

SUBJECT: ITEM

Confused? Come find me. I can help you progress. But, do you have the courage to come and take me? Just fluff up your wits and come over here.

This should be insanely easy. Only because I need to say something about it. It's appeared in multiple games, I'm not saying how many, but this riddle only describes it in one of the games it's in. So I guess think of the item and the game.

Last edited:

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Neither of those.

Well, here's one of the two hints: The item is found in 2-D game(s).

Devious! I can't believe you managed to come up with such an item in a 2D game! You almost never had to purchase items in 2D games...

The Hookshot and the Magnetic Gloves are involved with attraction and advancement, but they're not purchased (AFAIK). Every other purchased item I can think of is completely unrelated to attraction or advancement.

EDIT: Bait from LoZ?! I ruled that out at the beginning because I considered it too cheap... forget devious, you're a diabolical genius for coming up with an item descriptor that only makes sense if you remember the in-game text from the store it's purchased in.

Last edited:

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
all that comes to mind would be the eye of truth... for now at least... ill edit later if this is wrong or if i think of something else. MM

Last edited:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
WOW! I got Pocket Asian's riddle? SWEET! I'll bring in an edit when I think of a riddle.

EDIT: Can't really think of much, so it's probably gonna be really easy.

Confused? Come find me. I can help you progress. But, do you have the courage to come and take me? Just fluff up your wits and come over here.

This should be insanely easy. Only because I need to say something about it. It's appeared in multiple games, I'm not saying how many, but this riddle only describes it in one of the games it's in. So I guess think of the item and the game.

Is it the Dungeon Map? You have to find it, you can choose if you want to find it, or do the entire dungeon on your own, and it helps you progress to the Boss of the Dungeon. Is this correct?

Is it the Lens of Truth from Majora's Mask? It helps a lot with progress and Link had to have a lot of courage to jump on feathers.

I know Flute Boy already said Lens of Truth, but I don't know if he was still trying to solve my riddle or yours...

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Cradders, I told you it would be easy. It was the Lens of Truth from MM. The "fluff up your wits" part was kind of a giver awayer becasue I said fluff. Hence the fethers. I don't know if anyone got it from that. But then I guess Flute Boy posts the next riddle. If he doesn't post in time then I give Pocket Asian the permission to post it.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
ok, subject is items:

i am mysterious, and ominous,
no-one will see you at my side,
it is as if you are a ghost,
for you can walk almost anywhere...

it shouldnt take too long, i had a good riddle, but i forgot it, so i came up with this!

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Wow,that's a good one.I'm randomly guessing moon pearl,even though it's gonna be wrong.I know it's something in Alttp because of your sig.
Edit:Maybe it's the flute,I don't know what makes you invisible because I never played Alttp.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
Wow,that's a good one.I'm randomly guessing moon pearl,even though it's gonna be wrong.I know it's something in Alttp because of your sig.
Edit:Maybe it's the flute,I don't know what makes you invisible because I never played Alttp.
you are correct in the sense that you are tottally wrong my friend, try again some other time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom