• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

it is the magic armor from tp, expensive, and flashy, however i would disagree that its worth the money
=o
How is it not worth the money, my good sir? The Magic Armor was well worth the money, as it proved to be effective in the Cave of Ordeals. Besides, it may be expensive and flashy, but it is not needed to advance through the game.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
well... expensive and worth the money, attracting, helps get through the game... hawk eye, super bomb, or hylian sheild? i cant remember prices, so dont yell at me if these are not expensive.

well... expensive and worth the money, attracting, helps get through the game... hawk eye, super bomb, or hylian sheild? i cant remember prices, so dont yell at me if these are not expensive.
Again, the particular item I'm asking for is needed to beat the game. The Hawk Eye was not needed and the Hylian Shield is not needed to beat Twilight Princess or Ocarina of Time, but is bought for the sake of a permanent shield. As for the super bomb, it is not what I am asking for.

WIll you give us a clue as to which game Pocket Asian?

I will guess the fairy sword though. DO you mean expensive in terms of rupees?
I'm sorry, but I will not give the game, as that will make this too easy. If I give the title of the game, then I will surely get a lot of answers thrown blindly at me because people will probably look the items up on the ZD walkthroughs

However, there will be two hints given later if I get more wrong answers, and yes, in rupees.

Din Akera

Sniper
I'm sorry, but I will not give the game, as that will make this too easy. If I give the title of the game, then I will surely get a lot of answers thrown blindly at me because people will probably look the items up on the ZD walkthroughs

However, there will be two hints given later if I get more wrong answers, and yes, in rupees.

Okay, thank-you.
My next guess is the bean sprouts in OoT.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
It's not really an item, but the cannon in TP? The one that you have to fix? It's not an item, but it's all that came to my mind.

EDIT: Or the bow from LA? Since that's actually an item?

Last edited:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Subject: Items

Though I may be expensive, I am worth your money
For my purpose is attraction and advancement.

What am I?

I'm going to guess a bottle to hold potions, fairies, chu jelly, etc. It was attractive, worth your money, and helped you move on when you needed most.

It's not really an item, but the cannon in TP? The one that you have to fix? It's not an item, but it's all that came to my mind.

EDIT: Or the bow from LA? Since that's actually an item?
Well, for the cannon you seem to have answered that yourself, but it is not the bow from LA.
I'm going to guess a bottle to hold potions, fairies, chu jelly, etc. It was attractive, worth your money, and helped you move on when you needed most.
Hmm... I can see where you're going with this, but it is not a bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom