• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Din Akera

Sniper
Subject: Items

I cast a force that casts no shadow on the ground,
Yet you can feel it upon your crown.
I prove to be efficient
On all of your missions.
Whether it be in a dungeon or a quest on the side.

Wow, I feel like a poet XD

You are a poet!

As to my guess. THis one is tricky. I can think of lots for each piece of the clue, but hard for one that fits all of them.
I'm going to guess Naryu's love, though I can't link that one to being on your head.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
this is insanely confusing... it cant be light, for it would cause shadow to appear, it cant be solid, for it would cast a shadow... it casts no shadow on the ground... so it either casts no shadow, is a shadow, or casts a shadow elsewhere... creates a powerfull force, must be very strong, felt on crown, gotta be some kind of hat or mask... and usefull for completing storyline, and side quests... man this is a doozy...

my best geuss would have to be... the goron mask from MM, you becom much more powerfull, it becomes part of your face, so no shadow, its a mask so felt on or at least near crown, needed to complete game, but goro-link can beat sidequests too!

My only guess is Din's Fire in OoT. It isn't solid so it casts no shadows, and it effective on many and multiple enemies at once.

If this isn't right I have a Question. Does 'item' mean that is isn't specific to a game?

Hmmm... maybe I should give a couple hints

I cast a force that casts no shadow on the ground,
This is actually a riddle itself I learned in Chemistry. Try solving this part first. It has nothing to do with chemicals.

Edit: Its got nothing to do with Chemistry, it is a force of nature.

I prove to be efficient
On all of your missions.
This part doesn't necessarily mean it has to be used. Sometimes it has to, most of the times you don't have to, but do it anyway. It might make sidequests a lot easier.

Last edited:

Din Akera

Sniper
This is actually a riddle itself I learned in Chemistry. Try solving this part first. It has nothing to do with chemicals.

Okay I'm majoring in science in University, so having to do with Chem, I'm going to assume you mean an electromagnetic or graviational force, as they both pull on your body, you head. But as to an item, i was going to say a potion, but the spinner defies gravity and is used in and out of temples, so that i my next guess. The spinner from TP

Okay I'm majoring in science in University, so having to do with Chem, I'm going to assume you mean an electromagnetic or graviational force, as they both pull on your body, you head. But as to an item, i was going to say a potion, but the spinner defies gravity and is used in and out of temples, so that i my next guess. The spinner from TP
The Spinner still casts a shadow on the ground. Don't think too scientifically now, its just a natural force that we feel everyday.

Umm... the Ocarina of Winds from MC? I have no explanation for that, it just came to mind.
Close, but I haven't gotten far in MC, so the answer will not be from MC. Or any other Handheld.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
The Spinner still casts a shadow on the ground. Don't think too scientifically now, its just a natural force that we feel everyday.

Close, but I haven't gotten far in MC, so the answer will not be from MC. Or any other Handheld.

The wind? It makes sense. I guess since the wind waker is used to call the wind, it is the item part.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
could it be sunlight? light can be felt on top of your crown. but what item has to do with the sun?i geuss fire arrows from oot, because you get them from shooting the sun with an arrow?

The wind? It makes sense. I guess since the wind waker is used to call the wind, it is the item part.
That's right. It is the Wind Waker.

Subject: Items

a force that casts no shadow on the ground,
The answer to this riddle is wind.
I prove to be efficient
On all of your missions.
Whether it be in a dungeon or a quest on the side.
The Wind Waker was used in at least three dungeons, and it was efficient in speeding up a trip to an island or warping, making sidequests a lot easier.

So Charge gets to post the next riddle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom