• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Subject: MM

I move with your eyes all on me. I am your scorn, I am your fear, I am not even there. The beauty of my bowels is the focus of my inner turmoil. What am I?
I'm guessing a Nejiron. They are annoying, I fear them (sometimes), and they can dig in the ground. They also explode when you use the Blast Mask on them.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
well i cant think of a lot of things with the same shape as a nejiron... but the only things i would think of is darmani, who fits pretty well, or some kind of boe.

EDIT: or it could be the goron elder in the block of ice, he scares the- he scares everything out of me

Subject: Items

I cast a force that casts no shadow on the ground,
Yet you can feel it upon your crown.
I prove to be efficient
On all of your missions.
Whether it be in a dungeon or a quest on the side.

Wow, I feel like a poet XD

Last edited:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master

I prove to be efficient
On all of your missions.

Darn, this one is tricky... umm... let's see... a force that casts no shadow, but you can feel it upon your crown... effecient on all missions... be it in a dungeon or a side quest... I'd say Ezlo, but he's a character... so... the Fused Shadows are out of the question since they're only useful in the main quest and even then they're not effecient... I'm just going to take a wild guess and say the Bunny Hood.

Darn, this one is tricky... umm... let's see... a force that casts no shadow, but you can feel it upon your crown... effecient on all missions... be it in a dungeon or a side quest... I'd say Ezlo, but he's a character... so... the Fused Shadows are out of the question since they're only useful in the main quest and even then they're not effecient... I'm just going to take a wild guess and say the Bunny Hood.
Well, my internet is working how it use to again, and no, it is not the bunny hood.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!

I prove to be efficient
On all of your missions.

Wow, I feel like a poet XD

Initially I thought Cuccos... and then Farore's Wind.. but is it possibly Bombs?
Because they cast a force, but produce an explosion, which is light, not a shadow... and you hold them above your head. And you use them in everything...

Or it could be the magic armor from WW...

Initially I thought Cuccos... and then Farore's Wind.. but is it possibly Bombs?
Because they cast a force, but produce an explosion, which is light, not a shadow... and you hold them above your head. And you use them in everything...

Or it could be the magic armor from WW...
I like your thinking, but bombs will still cast a shadow, as a solid, and with light comes some form of darkness. The light would cause some kind of shadow to appear.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
The mirror shield? Because it reflects sunlight, and sunlight has no shadow, and also if you are standing you can feel sunlight on your head. I would say that or the dominion rod... though that doesn't fit into the riddle at all...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom