• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Quote Respond Game

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Here is how it works, find a quote and respond to a quote. It can be random or you could try to answer the last quote with one.

“Do not think that this ends here... the history of light and shadow will be written in blood.” -Ganondorf, Twilight Princess

Man that one was dark.. :D XD

Prince Sidon

Sage of Water
"The history of the royal family of Hyrule is also the history of the Calamity Ganon; a primal evil that has endured over the ages" -Impa Breath of the Wild

those ones go good together XD

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
“Though this is not the end. My hate... never perishes. It is born anew in a cycle with no end! I will rise again. Those like you... Those who share the blood of the goddess and the spirit of the hero... They are eternally bound to this curse. An incarnation of my hatred shall ever follow your kind, dooming them to wander a blood-soaked sea of darkness for all time!" -Demise, Skyward Sword

Prince Sidon

Sage of Water
"Your people have long amused me, Midna. To defy the gods with such petty magic, only to be cast aside… How very pathetic. Pathetic as they were, though, they served me well. Their anguish was my nourishment. Their hatred bled across the void and awakened me. I drew deep of it and grew strong again. Your people had some skill, to be sure…but they lacked true power. The kind of absolute power that those chosen by the gods wield. He who wields such power would make a suitable king for this world, don’t you think?"

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
“Do Not Look Away. You Witness A King's Revival, And The Birth Of His New World." -Ganondorf, Tears Of The Kingdom

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
“Zelda... We Rely On Your Knight, And That Legendary Sword He Carries. Our Last Line Of Defense Will Be Link." -Rauru, Tears Of The Kingdom

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
“Link... You may not yet be at a point where you have recovered your power or all of your memories... But courage need not be remembered, for it is never forgotten.” -Zelda, BOTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom