• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda/Pokemon Crossover Sprites

RichardBlaziken

Mr. Blaziken
Thank you for the suggestions (and sorry for the late response!)! I'll keep those in mind for possible future projects, that would make a cute pairing! Until then, here's my newest one: Malonpunny!
malonpunny.png

What do you think? c:

RichardBlaziken

Mr. Blaziken
Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it! I've been taking a break from it for a while, but inspiration struck again! Introducing Wind Waker Link:

uktv.png

What do you think? :>

Fig

The Altruist
These awesome sprites that I have ever seen in my entire life! Keep up the good work! And since we are talking about your work, I would like to make a suggestion! Is it possible for you do a Pikachu sprite with the costume of Tingle! It would look so cute! Thank you if you respond.

RichardBlaziken

Mr. Blaziken
Thanks for the suggestion and support! I currently have a Pokemon planned for Tingle (one I hate, to reflect my hatred for Tingle, especially in MM), but perhaps I'll take suggestions for duplicates/alternates in the future. c:

RichardBlaziken

Mr. Blaziken
So I was talkin' to a buddy of mine, joking that Froakie's gonna evolve into Zephos from Wind Waker, when he said that Zephos looked more like Politoed sitting on Legendary Genie Cloud. Inspiration struck, and here we have ZephoToed:

mwp.png

Thoughts? c:

RichardBlaziken

Mr. Blaziken
I picked Meowth for a few reasons. First, and perhaps most obvious, are the similarities in the eyes. Height and weight also seemed to work well for Meowth as WW Link. But beyond that, they are both characters with a lot of facial expression, especially the most well-known Meowth, Team Rocket's Meowth (though of course this could never be that Meowth, playing the hero and all xD).

bunny

birb overlord
Whoa, these are really neat! You're very talented! I can't wait to see more of these! ^^

RichardBlaziken

Mr. Blaziken
I have risen from the dead! It's been quite a while since I've done one of these (just about a year!), but when inspiration strikes, I can't help myself!

mr__tingle_by_richardblaziken-d7o0qrh.png

I think this crossover fits on many levels, with Mr. Mime becoming a Fairy type, and both characters being creepy as hell.

Hope you guys like it! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom