• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Game Sign Up Thread

Kazumi

chagy
Yeah, I'm fine with me being a boss. Though an Inn Keeper or just any type of shopkeeper would be fine as well. Whatever you have room for. And don't forget to make me say Kazumi-like things. IE make my character intelligent, and a jerk.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Can I be a boss too? Just wondering. I'm already a character though. Can I also be a boss?

No, it's okay, you can be a boss. I need bosses. You have been moved over as a boss. Also, now that I have the opportunity, sign ups from now on are only for boss spots, the Character Party is full. Available boss spots? Four now.

Last edited by a moderator:

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
WAIT! Moved to the boss? I'd rather be a character. So am I both? If I am both, then here's how I want my boss to be like:

Name: Tisis - TIE-SIS
Description: A mage type guy, with a black robe and black hair. Make it so you can barely see half of his face.
Difficulty: As hard as you can. I like hard bosses.

But if I'm not a character anymore, then scratch to whole boss thing and move me over as a character again.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
WAIT! Moved to the boss? I'd rather be a character. So am I both? If I am both, then here's how I want my boss to be like:

Name: Tisis - TIE-SIS
Description: A mage type guy, with a black robe and black hair. Make it so you can barely see half of his face.
Difficulty: As hard as you can. I like hard bosses.

But if I'm not a character anymore, then scratch to whole boss thing and move me over as a character again.

Ah, too bad, and I wanted you to command my troops. Oh well, back to being a party character you go.

In other words, no, you can't be both. Either a character for the party or a boss.

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
I have no idea how that game works. Can anyone explain it to me?

Meanwhile:

Name: Silver Mace
Hair: Short and spiky but not too short.
Hair color: brown with blond tips
Skin color: Latino tanned
Clothing: How about both clothing and armour? :D
Specialty: Sword and Magic

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Name: Ark Mantrios
Features: Pale Skin, Black hair, red eyes.
Hair: Collar Length
Clothing: Armor
Specialty: Magic
Description: Power hungry, emotionless being with a dark heart.

I do hope this suffices.

(Do you pick a side? If so- Evil >=D)

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I find it odd that I've never posted anything in this thread yet. Hmm...

Anyways, do you have a list of who's who? As in who's a boss, who's a playable character, who's some random NPC and what their job is and stuff, or are you going to randomly assign us a role if we don't specify anything?

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Wait,so am I a character that gets to fight bosses?If so,can my character be a musician before he is a fighter.P.S.I asked this question since I signed up.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
How is this?

Name: Shadow
Hair: short
Hair color: White
Skin color: Light
Clothing: robe
Specialty: Swords/Magic

Looks good but I am afraid only Boss spots are available atm, so you would be a boss, and probably the very first one, XD

I have no idea how that game works. Can anyone explain it to me?

Meanwhile:

Name: Silver Mace
Hair: Short and spiky but not too short.
Hair color: brown with blond tips
Skin color: Latino tanned
Clothing: How about both clothing and armour? :D
Specialty: Sword and Magic

Silver for the name, it's too long if I use Silver Mace, it wont show it, and I guess he can be a boss too.

Name: Ark Mantrios
Features: Pale Skin, Black hair, red eyes.
Hair: Collar Length
Clothing: Armor
Specialty: Magic
Description: Power hungry, emotionless being with a dark heart.

I do hope this suffices.

(Do you pick a side? If so- Evil >=D)

Ok, thanks, but if you are evil then I guess you will be an enemy boss. Got the right one for you, though. :P

I find it odd that I've never posted anything in this thread yet. Hmm...

Anyways, do you have a list of who's who? As in who's a boss, who's a playable character, who's some random NPC and what their job is and stuff, or are you going to randomly assign us a role if we don't specify anything?

Yeah, I have a notebook that I bought just for this project. In it I am keeping track of characters, etc., so as not to mess up.

Wait,so am I a character that gets to fight bosses?If so,can my character be a musician before he is a fighter.P.S.I asked this question since I signed up.

No, but you can be a dancer/bard. Your character would allow other players on the map that have already moved an extra turn.

Din Akera

Sniper
lol, because Xeldimus hates double posting, I am here to inform you all that Xeldimus will add images at the group, he just didn't wanna come and double post.
My work here is done, thank-you all for listening! :lol:

And you are welcome, and no problem Xeld :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom