• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda And The Gang RP

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
((I'm kinda stuck until whoever that is supposed to controls Zelda.
Hepl me...))

HyrulePug

You're meeting all of my standards!
((Well, I'll be Zelda for now.))
Zelda
Through tears she says "Link's sick...it looks bad...really, really bad...but...also..." Her voice fades out.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Tower-
I lightly put my hand on Zelda's back. "Say the word, and the cure will be retrieved." And I can confirm that. Link is a powerful swordsman, and he's likely to be one of the few that can overtake me in battle. If he dies, there would be little hope for Hyrule. So I will lay my own life for his, and retrieve that cure even if the cure resides in the very core of Death Mountain!

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
The King of Hyrule came into the room.
"Zelda! There you are my lovely child! May I have a word with you alone? Your friends may stay outside the castle, but I insist this has to be private."

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Tower-
I notice the King of Hyrule himself step into the room, declaring he needs to speak with Zelda. "As you command, my lord." I nod, and step outside the castle to find a Goron and the Deku Scrub again. I quietly sit down beside the Goron and look around.

HyrulePug

You're meeting all of my standards!
Zelda
"F-father..." she says through tears. "yes...w-what ever you need, father...Tower, wait outside. I will be out soon."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom