• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Mido

Version 1
Renzo, after hearing the letter, freezes a moment.

"So...this isn't just about a project, but a battle of pride with everything on the line?" he thinks to himself. If he wasn't already slightly creeped out by their teacher, he would have felt much more sympathy for the guy.

"Gah, there's almost too many variables to juggle around in this situation!" Renzo exclaims to the others. "Yeah, and that scream sure is curious. Something isn't adding up here. The power goes out again with the scream? Might just be a trap, perhaps from that Mr. Evil guy." He finishes the last statement with a cool tone, perhaps sounding too much like an effort to sound cool to impress the others. "I don't mind taking a search, especially if it gets me out of Mr. Matsumoto's hair, but we will need to be careful."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aiko pulls out a bubble pipe and begins to blow a few bubbles in thought. The scream. What does it mean? Surely it wasn't Mr. Matsumoto over there screaming. Perhaps this could lead them to finding him, however. I mean, didn't he have a class to teach? How could he just dissappear like that? After a couple more thoughtful blows, it was decided. "Right. Everyone, we're going to the next classroom over. Something strange is happening in this school. We're solving this thing."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko glances over at her incredulously, "Not sure how much there is to solve, but sure, why not?" she approaches the door and opens it, "After you all."

Mido

Version 1
"Well, I guess that's that," Renzo motions for the group to follow him as he uncharacteristically takes point. They needed to be very swift and quiet in these halls. Renzo does his best to lead the others with the most efficient tiptoe technique.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko doesn't tiptoe. She just walks. No need to be so stealthy - this was more than likely all overblown and they were worrying about nothing. She was just coming along to laugh at them. Not because she was scared. No, who'd ever consider that?

Pen

The game is on!
After having walked through the corridor they stop when they reach the classroom door. There's an odd screeching noise coming from within the classroom. This must have been where that loud scream came from.

"So uhm, who opens the door?" Riku asks quietly.

Mido

Version 1
Renzo shoots an evil glare at Aiko because she was not following the tiptoe protocol, nearly hinting at his true composure. Once they get to the door, he responds to Riku's question by slowly opening the door. It now was slightly ajar. Normally Renzo wouldn't put himself at risk, but something had come over him...but what?

Mido

Version 1
((Shh! :oops: ))

Renzo shoots his glare back at Eiko, but unfortunately while turning his head to her it was witnessed by Aiko as well. He then goes to peer through the ajar door. He is uncertain as to what he sees, but he notices a figure kneeling on the floor, seemingly devastated.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato peeks around Renzo's shoulder, feeling a bit curious. He wonders who the guy on the floors is, and why the room's empty in the middle of a school day.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-mono had finally made it to where she was going. thousands of miles away, she was in California

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom