• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Zaeker's Art Shop (I Also Take Requests!)

Zaeker

Overlord of Userbars
Welcome to Zaeker's art shop! :)

This is my art thread where you can find some of my newest userbar and siggy picture creations! :)

There are a few things you need to know before getting started browsing my snazzy shop:
  • Everything here was created by me, meaning everything here is free for the taking, but please give credit in your siggy if you do use one of my userbars/pics! :)
  • Feedback would be GREATLY appreciated! Tell me how I'm doing, or what I could improve on! Any feedback would be fabulous (kinda like Ghirahim)!
  • I take requests! Just PM me your idea or what you want me to make and tell me if you want your username on it and I'll make something for you!
  • I might update this shop in the near future... So check back often! :D
  • HAPPY BROWSING! ;)

Userbars:

ApertureClientUserbar.png

MajorasMoonUserbar.png

NutsofDarknessUserbar.png

ZeldaAddict.png

Siggy Pictures:

EarlyAdopter.png

HeDiedForYou.png

RageTrain.png

Old Userbars (WARNING: I created these when I was still a photoshop n00b! So they probably won't live up to userbar standards...):

DinUserbar.png

NayruUserbar.png

POST ENDS HERE (LOL! I put this here so you wouldn't confuse the userbars in my siggy with the ones in the shop! ;) )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom