• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

YouTube

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
Hey I have yet another question. does anyone know anyway I can get more views and subscribers on my YouTube channel?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well, you have to make video's of interest to the general public for a start. If your stuff is not of interest, people will not even be searching for it and therefore will not get the opportunity to watch it. You could advertise, just tell everyone you know to subscribe to you and get them to tell their friends. I hope this information is of help to you.

Last edited:

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
Some people do a subscription trade (for lack of a better word). Basically, you tell people that if they subscribe to you, you'll subscribe back. You can also do this for linking; you link to theirs, they link to you. Another idea is to post a link on whatever sites you use, so people will watch it. And as Ganonking mentioned, make sure they're good videos. As in, they are about something that would interest whoever you want to watch them on YouTube. And don't forget to add a lot of tags. If there's a cat, for example, add all the tags you can about the cat ('kittens' is one of the most searched YouTube tags).

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom