• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Top 3 Dream Careers

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Travel Vlogger/Blogger
I'd love to be able to work for myself and make content travelling the world given that travel is my favourite hobby. I'd need to upskill in writing, videography, and presenting but I think it would be a lot of fun to do.

Information Technology
I studied this in university and have been lucky enough to be working in the field already for a couple of years now. The flexibility I have to work remotely in my role is amazing and I genuinely enjoy most aspects of my work so I feel like I can appreciate already being in one of my top three careers.

Tour Guide
This also ties into my love of travelling but I feel like being a tour guide able to share your passion about your favourite places to a groups of diverse and interesting people would be a super cool job.
I love traveling too. I was tempted to add Travel Blogger to my honorable mentions list. Of course If I did a travel blog it would have an emphasis on Music and Architectural History as well as finding some of the best places for food and drink. Such as exploring the Musical Significance of Venice during the Baroque period while at the same time looking for the best Chicceti (Venetian Small Plates), carpaccio or risotto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom