• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Your progress in the game

I've been working through the original WiiU Adventure Map. I finished the main story mode first, went back for the heart pieces of my favorite characters, but I haven't really focused on the story mode yet. That'll come when I finish getting all the LvL3 weapons, all the heart pieces/containers, and all the Skulltula from the Adventure Map. I'm pretty close atm, just Zant's Level 3 and Impa's to go. I'm really excited because when I'm finished with this Map I'll get the DLC and start working through there. I'm very much taking a "one thing at a time" approach here, and it's both fun and relaxing to work through each goal one at a time. Most of my characters are nearing Lvl100, and I can't wait to start on the next map.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Vanessa28, thanks for the tip. My wife and I haven't played in awhile because we got a little bored trying to build up our characters. We'll have to try this. What do you mean by KO count 11? I assume you mean the rack up your KO count level 11?
I said Rack up your KO count but didn't capitalize the word rack :P But yeah that's what I meant ;) This is what I hated too. To level up all characters. It was getting annoying after a while. It can go fast but to play the same mission over and over again is getting boring after a while.

Thanks again! We haven't tried it yet, but we will when we have the time.

You highlight a design flaw of the game, though. Obviously your trick takes advantage of a loophole in the mechanics of the game. What I mean is, I doubt the programmers intended for players to level up in the way you've discovered. However, it doesn't seem like a mortal human being could ever actually max level up in a "natural" way - not without abandoning all responsibilities in his or her life.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
And I just completed the Termina Map (100%). I also unlocked the Master Sword fully, found all fairy clothing in the game. Now I need to work on the remaining skulltulas in legend Mode and also the remaining heartpieces and containers. Then I need to wait for the final DLC.

Vanessa28, we tried your trick over the weekend. Medli went up 3 ranks just by defeating one Dark Ganandorf. It reinspired us to get back into the game.

One thing: We didn't find it necessary to kill ourselves and restart the level. Since the exp potion costs 10000 we just made sure we made that much money back each time we played. Still, it's gotten us back into trying to get 100%.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Vanessa28, we tried your trick over the weekend. Medli went up 3 ranks just by defeating one Dark Ganandorf. It reinspired us to get back into the game.

One thing: We didn't find it necessary to kill ourselves and restart the level. Since the exp potion costs 10000 we just made sure we made that much money back each time we played. Still, it's gotten us back into trying to get 100%.
Hahaha the reason why I used the kill is because you can easily play 3 or 4 rounds without buying the potion over and over again and it saves materials you need unless you got all badges.

I completed the rewards map also. I caught all skulltulas and completed all illustrations. I only need to get Toon Zelda her badges and got three heartpieces left to catch in Legend Mode. After this, I'll continue with the Hero Mode. It's not hard at all. It just takes a bit longer to take down officers and bosses.

I have Legends for 3DS and I got it day 1, but I've only played through the first area. I like it it's just I'm playing OoT3D right now and that is what all my 3DS time is invested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom