• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Video Games

Ikana

Trollkastel
1.Zelda Majoras Mask This I really couldn't decide
2.Paper Mario 64
3.Super Smash Brothers Brawl
4.Super Smash Brothers Melee
5.Yoshi's Island for GBA
6.Super Mario Sunshine
7.Super Mario Galaxy
8.Yoshi's Story64
9.Pokemon RBY
10.Super Mario64

Steve

5/19/13
1. Majora's Mask
2. Goldeneye
3. Little Big Planet
4. Metal Gear Solid
5. Half Life
6. Super Mario Sunshine
7. Final Fantasy X
8. Banjo Tooie
9. Starfox Adventures
10. Halo 2

Kazumi

chagy
Wow, looking above, my post is really old and outdated. It is in dire need of an update:

10. Animal Crossing: City Folk
9. Final Fantasy X
8. Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
7. Quake
6. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
5. Assassin's Creed II
4. Goldeneye
3. Pokemon Platinum
2. Fallout 3
1. Kirby's Adventure

I sure wish that I could have just a few more spots...

11. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
12. Civilization 4
13. Tatsunoko VS. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars
14. Soul Calibur 2
15. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
16. Super Mario Bros. 3
17. Yoshi's Island
18. Final Fantasy
19. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
20. Super Monkey Ball Adventure

Oh my, I could just keep going.. I still need Pokemon Gold, Banjo-Kazooie, Pokemon Emerald, Super Mario Sunshine.. Oh my indeed..

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
1. Tales of Symphonia
2. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
3. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
4. Final Fantasy VI
5. Metroid Prime
6. Super Mario RPG
7. Donkey Kong 64
8. Star Fox Adventures
9. Pokemon Gold/Silver
10. Super Smash Bros. Melee

I'm too much of an RPG and Nintendo fan to be objective. I'm very particular about my tastes... if I hadn't used restraint, this list would likely have been populated entirely with Zelda and Final Fantasy games. :embarrassed:

Tom

Top 10 games? That's quite hard to answer, isn't it?
Anyway...

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) - many times I find myself explaining to people why is this my favorite game of all time, so I'll try to describe it with a single word: Unique.

2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) - I must admit that my first impressions about this game were not that good, and I did get a bit disappointed at it when I realized it wasn't as complete and "explorable" as OoT. But it's still a Zelda game, and I did enjoy it, in the end.

2-1/2. Super Mario 64 (N64) - my first 3-D experience with my own Nintendo 64. Unforgettable.

3. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES) - the first game I ever played, and my first contacts with english. This is a challenging, well elaborated 2-D universe with fantastic puzzles and quests, no way it would be left out of my top 10.

4. Super Mario World (SNES) - this game was one of my first game experiences, and I've been playing it since I was 3. Can't stop.

4-1/2. Super Paper Mario (N64) - awesome rpg for the Nintendo 64, with different quests and characters, it's one of the most different games I've ever seen.

5. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES) - even though I only got to play this game many years after it came out, I loved it. To me, this was one of the greatest games of the Super Mario series.

6. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) - it took me a while to get used to its gameplay, but it turned out to be an amazing Mario title.

7. Super Mario Kart (SNES, N64, GBA, Wii) - having the N64 version as my favorite, this whole series was always capable of providing fun and entartainment, for many years. SNES battle mode for the win.

8. Excite Bike 64 (N64) - I haven't seen this title being nominated in here yet, but why am I not surprised? This was such a bizzare game. In terms of gameplay, it was truly revolutionary. I think the problem is that it wasn't such an acclaimed game before it came out on its 3-D performance.
How many titles to the Nintendo consoles mix motor bike races with bizzare and unique atmospheres, special "mini-games" and funny challenges?

9. F-ZERO (SNES, N64 --still waiting for the Wii one) - different from the other race games. Frenetic.

10. 007 Golden Eye (N64) - I think anyone who got to play this game's multiplayer mode knows what it feels like. Even though this isn't the kind of game I usually like and recommend, this was one of the most fun multiplayers of all time.

- I did play many PS games and I must say that the only games that go beyond entertainment are the Big N's classics. No way games such as Grand Theft Auto can compete with A Link to the Past. Forget it.

Linky

King of Twilight
My favorite game was by far out of everything in the world World of Warcraft til it ruined my life so I quit. But home consoles It's Either OoT or TP

B

Boy in Green

NES:Zelda,Mario bros. 3.

snes:Link to the past,super metroid,mario world.

N64: OoT, mario 64,MM, rocket, paper mario.

PS2:shadow of coloussus, star wars battlefront 2.

GC:TP, WW, four swords, paper mario TTYD, Metroid prime 1/2, star fox assault, star wars jedi outcast, mario sunshine.

PS3:Red faction gurillua,inFAMOUS, Assassin's creed, Resistance 2.

Wii: SSBB, metroid prime triogy, star wars the force unleashed, mario galexy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anubis

The most inactive active
Dunno....but probarly like Fallout3 or MW2 or uhm...Brawl. But I wish for a MP: Trilogy for my birthday so that'll probarly top my list. :P

My favorite video game series:

1º The Legend of Zelda
2º Shin Megami Tensei
3º Metroid
4º Final Fantasy
5º Metal Gear Solid

I love these franchises! :clap:

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
LOZ TP is my favorite. lov the graphics and the intricate story line. it's the first one that i ever played, and it helps me with the other LOZ games. but if we are talking about other games besides zelda, then i would have to say Super Smash Bros Brawl, and MySims Kingdom. :)

C

chrono123

All right, I think I'll do a top 10, just because I love so many games(Now with explanations!):
1.Tales Of Symphonia (GameCube)-An amazing RPG with the most awesome combat system ever. It is in complete real time, but with enemy encounters. You must try it!
2.Shining In The Darkness (Genesis)-The best Genesis game there is. Shining In The Darkness is an amazing First Person RPG. It isn't that complex compared to other FPRPG's, so it is easy to get into. Great bosses and soundtrack, you owe it to yourself to try this one out.
3.Mother 3 (GBA)-I laughed. I cried. I jumped for joy. I have never experienced such mixed emotions while playing any game before. This is an excellent turn based RPG with an excellent story and neat rythym combat system. I find it very difficult to explain this game but all I know is that you definitley should play this game.
4.The Hobbit (GBA)-Very similar to Zelda, this game combines RPG elements with puzzles, platforming and hack and slash action. All this combined with a classic tale is the making for a great game.
5.Zelda: A Link To The Past (SNES/VC)-There really is much I can say that hasn't already been said about this marvel of a game. It is simply the best Zelda game out there, and I am sure that most of you will understand my logic; it is the perfect Zelda Formula.
6.Monster Hunter (PS2)-An amazing action RPG. Some people say that because the online server is closed it is no fun to play. That is a lie. This is still an amazing game, and I still recommend playing it for the online experience.
7.Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3/360)-The best FPS out there. I am sure many of you have already experienced this marvel of a game, but if you haven't, BUY IT. Also, if you have a PS3, add me!
8.Super Mario 64 (N64/VC) Not much I could say hasn't already been said, but I will add one statement of my own: Ultimate Plarformer.
9.Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Genesis)-This is, in my opinion, the ultimate 2D platformer. Not the ultimate platformer (I said Mario 64 is the ultimate) but the ultimate one done in 2D. I am so gald I own an original Genesis copy.
10.Pokemon Crystal (GBC)-The best Pokemon game. Go play it. You will be hooked on this marvel of a game.

T

Twilight_Link10

Well

PS2: Shadow of the Collosus

N64: OoT

GCN: Paper Mario TTYD

Wii: Zelda TP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom