• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite: Fi or Ghirahim?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Upon the first unveiling of the artwork for Skyward Sword, then without a subtitle speculation was rampant on the main site (likely the forums as well but I hadn't joined here yet) regarding similarities between Fi and the Fairy Queen. No one expected her to be the spirit of the Master Sword.
That's not how I remember it, haha. Sure, a lot of people mentioned her resemblance to the Fairy Queen, but there were pictures and comments everywhere comparing her to the Master Sword. I wasn't overly active on ZD then, so perhaps it was different here, but other fansites definitely noticed the similarity. Even Nintendo Power was kind enough to point it out.

I have to go with Fi. As much as I love Debbie, I liked Fi more. I think she's the best partner the series has had so far, or at the very least, the most helpful. ^^

This thread should have been a poll. Everyone seems evenly split. I'd be curious to see who'd win.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I like Fi a LOT more than Ghirahim. She's helpful and nice, unlike the meany jerk that Ghirahim is. :/
Oh, and she's a million times more pretty than Ghirahim. All that makeup? Not going to help. He even bleached his skin instead of showing his true colors!

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Fi really gets on my nerves with her incessant repetition of information you just acquired via a cut-scene. That and the beeping that won't stop until you start dowsing...*shudders*

My preference would be for Ghirahim. I love everything from his...flamboyant personality to his...sampling of Link's cheek (*lick*)! He is the sole reason why I replay SS.

masterSword2

Smile!
Ghirahim was my favorite of the two. Even though Fi was somewhat interesting, I didn't like her robot like personality. On the other hand I can always remeber hoping to find out what would happen in the next encounter with Ghirahim. That and no one is more fabulous than he isXD

I like them both, really. But Ghirahim is a bit better IMO. Fi lost this battle when she told me that I can dowse for Graditude Chrystals - right after I've completed Batreaux's side quest...>.< So this cake goes to His Fabulous Demonic Lord Ghirahim! The very 1st time I've seen him I thought 'Ewww, what's that?', but during SS he really grew on me :) He's cool, appealing (Yes he is!) and he's one of the most interesting characters in the Zelda series. He wouldn't just kill you, he would stab you, dance around your lifeless body, perform a ritual and do many other things you don't wanna know... Not to mention the very intense Boss Fights, during my 1st run he killed me twice on the 2nd battle and even 5 times(!) on the 3rd one! Yeah, like a Boss...:cool:. Plus he can dance, he has a tongue like a chameleon, the coolest tattoos I've ever seen, his evil heart is filled with rainbows...in short just F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ghirahim, because he's FABULOUS!
He made me laugh and I liked him, even though he was a cowardly rogue at times.
His dancing combined with the humming of his own theme was just amazing. I never saw that coming.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Ghirahim, because he's FABULOUS!
He made me laugh and I liked him, even though he was a cowardly rogue at times.
His dancing combined with the humming of his own theme was just amazing. I never saw that coming.
I AGREE!!!!! So many people like Ghirahim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom