• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

World Series Baseball 2011

Who do you think will win?

• St. Louis Cardinals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas Rangers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
I am definitely going with St. Louis to beat Texas Rangers. I went with Detroit Tigers because they are awesome but lost:(. Anyways, Who do you think will win the World Series?

Nicole

luke is my wife
Well, uh, considering the Texas Rangers have 3 outs to pull together a four-run rally, I think it's safe to say the Cards will win. (Not that I doubt the magic of baseball, of course.) I've wanted the Cards to win for weeks, ever since they reached the fringe of the Wildcard. I'm a Yankees fan, but I've been rooting for the Cards as my NL team, and then my overall team after my Yankees were eliminated.

Kybyrian is a Cardinals fan, so that's why I started rooting for them. :bleh: That, and because I like on of the Cards' pitchers, Adam Wainwright. I love his work ethic and his off-the-field activities. All around good guy, and a class act. I also like Berkman. He was a Yankee last year, shame we couldn't have gotten him a ring then. 2 outs left. We got this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom