• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Word Out!

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
A Fun little to pass the time. First, we need 3 or more people. I'll say a category such as Furniture, Animals, and another person must say a word that corresponds to the Category. Be sure to List your current Words in your post so we can keep track of Points! The person who gets the most points wins! Then we'll begin a new Round. I'll also Participate!

RULES

1: You can only say ONE word at a time!
2:Anyone who's participating doesn't Respond in the next 24 hours after their post will be eliminated from the Round.
3:The Category will change every Friday or until i say TIME!
4: Don't Steal Words if they are already said. BUT Unless someone has a Timeout, you can steal their words as their words won't count!
5:If you google words then it will ruin the fun because it destroys the whole purpose of the game.
Rules not Followed:
Any one who doesn't follow Rule 1 will get a Time Out. When you get a timeout for 24 hours. you may Post words, but even if you win, it won't count.
Any One who doesn't follow rule 2 will get a Penalty. Penalties will result in you losing 3 points. Also, make sure not to post words when you have a timeout! Because by the time you can come back, someone might have used your good word that you finally found! ;)

The Category for this Week: Flowers, Trees and Plants! Go!

Tulip

Current Words: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom