• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wii Remote Plus Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

zellinkda

one of many
hello! i have a question about skyward sword, and equipment. i'm 99% sure that i'm going to get SS for christmas. so my question is that do you need a wii remote plus controller to play SS? thanks! also, please please please no spoilers, i don't have the game yet. thanks again!

You can either get a new controller or for less money get the motion plus add on, which is what I did.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If you get the Wiimote+, I'd say that is less clunky stuff to deal with, but you can have a regular Wiimote and get the Motion Plus add on if that is cheaper for you. Personally I'd just buy the Wiimote+ so as to get everything needed in one package, but that's just me.

You DO need MotionPlus, no matter how you go about it. Wiimotion+

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Yes, Skyward Sword does in fact require the Wii Motion Plus. There are two ways of obtaining the required functionality.

1. The Wii Motion Plus add on.

http://www.amazon.com/Wii-MotionPlus-Nintendo/dp/B001TOQ8NO

This add-on will allow any normal Wii remote to be used in playing a Wii Motion Plus game. However, some people dislike it because of the added weight/size of the attachment.

2. The Wii Remote Plus.

http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Remote-Pl..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1323638057&sr=1-1

This is a NEW Wii Remote that has Motion Plus functionality built into it. It is functionally equivalent to a Wii remote with Wii Motion Plus, but without the need for an attachment. It is the same size and shape as a normal Wii remote, leading some to prefer it.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Question seems to have been sufficiently answered.

ThreadClosed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom