• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Wig-Or-Log Art

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Well, here we go again. Now that my art is just a tad bit better, I tried my hand at some Wig art again. The result was as such.

frontposter.png

Remember peeps, you can place pics here too at any time.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Baas version 3.0. Kay, was doing some more... stuff for the story and I thought I'd update Baas' image since my drawing skills are much better. Couldn't decide which looked better so I just put both of them up.

baas.png
orangebaas.png

If I missed some detail that you remember, feel free to speak. For some reason I could not remember the color of Baas' eyes so I may have missed other details. I kinda regret not drawing his signature smile with his signature pose, his hands behind his head.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I told RP I would post the pictures I drew of Baas and Vatti... SO here they are!
sc00081a89.jpg
Baas: Oops. I forgot his shield. :P Oh well.
sc0008605e.jpg
Vatti: I'm not sure what her eye color was, so I just gave her blue eyes.

Hope you guys like 'em! :D

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I told RP I would post the pictures I drew of Baas and Vatti... SO here they are!
View attachment 14416
Baas: Oops. I forgot his shield. :P Oh well.
View attachment 14417
Vatti: I'm not sure what her eye color was, so I just gave her blue eyes.

Hope you guys like 'em! :D

Okay, that's pretty awesome. I gotta say that I LOVE your Baas. You Vatti looks okay personality wise and great artwise but Baas just looks freaking awesome in all accounts. Oh man, I'm impressed. I hope you keep drawing more!

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Yeah, I was having trouble with Vatti. I completely messed up the expression I originally wanted her to have, so I just made her look kind of happy. I decided to post it anyway because of how long the lineart took me. But I'm glad you really like my view of Baas. I'm really happy with how he turned out. I'll try to redo Vatti and maybe draw Pandora + Koroko later. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom