• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WHY?!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I love the water temples that I've done ... though in OoT's instance the Water Temple is the dungeon I look least forward to doing, maybe except for the Deku Tree (but that one's mainly due to the forced training from Navi).

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
The water temples are fine, but really challenging. Yeah, I can't get why people hate them.

honestly i only disliked the OoT water temple cuz it took me forever to figure out
and it was just finding all the keys, AND the boots on boots off thing
i liked beating morpha in the temple as well. its just a puzzling temple is all
i loved the one in TP especially the boss i had lots of fun with it
personally they arent that bad, but they are in a sense?

Master

Upcoming
Ugh.............The Thing Is With All Of The Water Based Dungeon In Zelda Games Are That They Involve You To Remember Lots Of Details . For Example , Doors , Locked Doors , Where This Thing Is On This Floor , Or Where This Thing Is On That Floor , ect. :P

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I just did the Swamp Palace in ALttP a little bit ago, and I liked it a lot (I'm assuming it falls into the water dungeon category). The boss was easy, but the dungeon itself was challenging enough to not be a cakewalk for a first timer, but not overly frustrating either.

Well I just hate water temples cause ,I just loose track of where I am and then I don't know where to go. :S

Attachments

• Signature_Edit__Zelda_Skyward_by_gabrielwoj.jpg
    Signature_Edit__Zelda_Skyward_by_gabrielwoj.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
I don't hate all the water temples. Just the one from OoT. SO FREAKING CONFUSING!!!!!!! But all the other water temples were ok. I especially liked the Lakebed temple from TP.

because i didn't have the strategy guide yet, and i had to keep getting up to come see this website. the more annoying a temple the more rewarding when you finish

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I hate them.

Well, the Ocarina of Time one. It's just all those rooms…
Dungeons with main rooms leading to many different places are complicated.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I love the Water Temples! I really like OoT's Water Temple. People hould stop complaining about them. Nintendo will never remove them, they are too classic.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
First of all we do not hate it, we dislike it greatly because of it's difficulty and confusing structure.
Secondly, you have to switch between Iron Boots and Kokiri Boots constantly and it takes a long time.
Thirdly, water temples barely change, they have the same confusing gimmick in them.

Abbs

I loved the Water Temples.
The one from Ocarina of Time was my favorite, and I my opinion, the easiest. The only part I had trouble with was the mid-boss, Dark Link, which made me want to tear out my hair.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
i loved the Lakebed Temple in TP, reason being I found a way to skip half of the dungeon, but I didn't love the Water Temple in OoT. It was fun, and I expected it to be bad, but it was pretty cool. As for the one in MM, LOVED IT!!!!!! Even though I got stuck on it and had to work about 2 hours on it, I still loved it. I hope Nintendo includes that kind of procedure and process in future dungeons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom