• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Likes Justin Bieber?

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Music: I hate his music so much. He is only about 13, and all he sings about is love. Get a grip, you are only 13, you have no idea what love is. His voice is so girly and his songs are messed up. He steals his ideas from other artists, and knows nothing about good music. Like Moosh said, he is like a Disney star. He will eventually be thrown away when some other bad artist comes out. His movie looks pathetic. Normal boy to pop star, and junk like that. Cut it out, Bieber, and move on with your life.
Him: Wow. Your clothes, hair, face, it is so unbelievable that someone can look so............bad. He tries to look cool, but he fails big time. He has so many fans (girls, I might add), because people think his hair is awsome and he is cute. Ugg. He tries to pass himself off as the next big thing, when really, he is just another crap artist that has been blown out of porportion. I bet that anyone here could be better than him, without the need for lights and cameras. My Christmas wish is for him to stop singing forever, and to apologize for the pain he has inflited on all of our ears.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Ok lol why would you ask a silly thing like that! XD (well for all i know some people could like him). But i HATE HATE HATE him DX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well thats what i say...

BYE!

I.Hate.Him. One reason is that every time a Justina Bieber song comes on to Pandora or whatever and i change it, my sister yells at me and starts monologuing (or how you spell it, i don't know) about how awesome he is.

Omg! Your sister acts like this girl I used to know. she used to be in my homeroom but she moved away (thank god because she was SO rude to me). And the only thing she would talk about is Justin Beiber DX! It was a nightmare to EVERYONE in my homeroom.she even had a Ipod with ONLY Jb songs on it. It was just AWFUL........

linksonick

The Chaotic Enigma
I completely despise him, I hate the music, I hate the high pitched girly voice, no guy at 17 should sound like an 8 year old girl. The main reason I hate him though is because of one comment he made which is "I feel like the Kurt Cobain of this generation."... There is NO way that something like him can compare himself to Kurt Cobain. Kurt Cobain was a legend and still is a legend without him rock music would be completely dead, even though alot of it is headed that way... I won't be surprised if one day Bieber is killed by a Nirvana fan for making that comment.

T

TheBluerayX

My sister thinks people are jealous that some kid got discovered and is now a billionaire while they arent.
I have to admit, he does have talent. I don't like him very much either, but you gotta give him credit.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I do not know who this Bieber guy everyone is talking about is (could the reason be that I am from Europe?, could the reason be that I am relatively old?). I have no clue and it is not easy for me to have an opinion. But I do not like to go with the flow and since so many people seem to hate the person in question I guess the chance is great that I would adore him, viva "el" Bieber! :lol:

Who likes Justin Bieber? In a recent study, 95% of girls between the ages of 6 and 13 are obsessed with Justin Bieber. Not to mention, about 50% between the ages 14 and 18.

To be honest, who could like Justin Bieber? His hair looks like a bunch of feathers glued on his scalp. He doesn't even write his own songs and they're still terrible. He's a wannabe Michael Jackson (look out little boys). His voice sounds like he inhales helium all day. He sings about love although he's been caught with 2 girls in the last year.

To sum up my previous statement, Justin Bieber is a feathered, nonsongwriting, future child molesting, little girl voiced, wannabe piece of crap.

:right::right::right:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Do you know what? They should interview all the boys abou who likes Justin Bieber. I must say, his career wil be ruined when he hits puberty.

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Every point that he has made there is true. Personally, I strongly dislike the guy because he seems to believe that he really is amazing. The kid doesn't even write his own material, he just sings it. That's not even half the talent. Then he goes ahead and decides that people need to see a movie about his life, you know, all 16 long years, totally worth it considering he's only been doing anything of note for about 2.

I remember something to do with someone comparing him to Kurt Cobain, calling him the Kurt Cobain of this time. I thought that was quite the disgrace to Cobain's name, Justin Bieber really isn't, Cobain brought on an entire era of music, this guy hasn't even got close to that.
I totally agree with you! kurt cobain was 1000000000000000 X better!!!!!!!Mainly because Nirvana wrote their own stuff, and they didn't have to autotune it to make it sound good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom