• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Likes Justin Bieber?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I don't hate the guy....I just dislike his music, first of all I thought he was a girl at first until I watched something on T.V. Second of all, he's not bad at all I think he's pretty good(but not his music). Third of all, he should not post of video of himself on YT first then go on T.V(basically what ZH said or whoever). But I don't hate anyone(and I am making sure of that.....) I just dislike his music.

I do not like him much at all. This reminds me of a friend I have that absolutely hates bieber. One time at a dace, the DJ played a bieber song and he started spazzing on the ground and hit his head on the wall.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I have to say... 99% of all the Justin Bieber hate is completely random and pointless. I can understand not necessarily being a fan of his music, but it seems like people like to hate on him just because that's what everyone else is doing. Wonderful originality/individuality right there.

But anyways... x)

I actually AM a fan of Justin Bieber, unlike (it would seem) everyone else who's responded to this thread. He has a great voice (I might not say wonderful) and in Never Say Never he seemed like a really funny guy. It'd definitely be cool to meet him. What I really like about a lot of his music is that, with it being love-themed and everything, he seems like the kind of straight guy who's really, really great to girls, quite unlike a lot of the straight guys I know, which make him pretty awesome. So, yeah, I think the Biebs is pretty great. Plus, he's cute. :P

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i've got nothing against the guy, himself, i'm sure he's perfectly nice. i do not like his music, all the songs sounds the same and it's not my sort of music

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom