• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Titles Would You Like to See in an HD Collection?

Big Octo

=^)
Note: The purpose of this thread is only for the "what if," and not suggesting that there should be an HD collection made. I myself prefer focus on new games.

The topic itself is pretty self-explanatory, if an HD Collection for our beloved series is announced, what games would you personally like to see included?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Firstly, does this include HD remakes of 2D titles, or just simply that HD Collection thing that Sony has had going for the past couple months? If the latter...

Ocarina of Time 3D (because graphics)
Majora's Mask
The Wind Waker
Twilight Princess

The above is just a short list because I'd like for that collection to be concise. I'm not sure how 2D games would look in HD, so I didn't include any. If 2D games are to be included, Oracles, Link's Awakening and Minish Cap.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I'd say all of the 3D titles, They would look great in HD.

A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, and The Oracles are the 2D games I think would look good remade in HD

Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks would look good as well, but I am unsure of how they would be played as part of the collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom