• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which triforce piece do you think best represents your personality?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If you were to possess one of the pieces of the triforce, do you think it would be the triforce of power, courage or wisdom? Alternatively, if you could choose any of them to have, which one would you want?

I think I would possess the triforce of wisdom and it would also be the one I would want the most. I think the ability to heal would be an awesome trait to have, along with being extremely wise.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Well... I'm fairly weak, and not very brave so.... I wouldn't say i'm the wisest person around, but I think that is the closest one to me. If I could choose, I'd probably go with the same one anyway.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Im thinking courage.
Lately, life has thrown me into a new set of circumstances that I'm not used to, and I've had to choose not to freeze up. Ive had to take each day and each task one at a time and choose to fight rather than freeze.

Granted, this has all been out of necessity, but isn't that also the case with Link?

karu

Panamaniac
Definitely not power I am weak lol, it comes down to wisdom or courage..... I'll have to go with wisdom, but courage is like a hair behind. I know a lot of things about a lot of subjects and I do love to learn about new material. Like for example, today I fell asleep at like 3am because I was studying for dental exams and chemistry exams, then I just read some random books:) knowledge is power 我的朋友,knowledge is power

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
It seems that I am not remarkable in any of these traits. So I'd have to say all of them at once, but not very potent, like a chez that has sit out or a bred that is stale. If you see what I'm trying to say, if you think that is cheating, then I'd have to go with wisdom.

karu

Panamaniac
It seems that I am not remarkable in any of these traits. So I'd have to say all of them at once, but not very potent, like a chez that has sit out or a bred that is stale. If you see what I'm trying to say, if you think that is cheating, then I'd have to go with wisdom.
Well the question did ask for one lol, but there are some people that just don't seem to possess any of theses qualities and then that one of them stands out above the rest, it's more equal among them but it's fine Domo, u not cheating :)

I'm that empty triangle in the center.

Probably Wisdom. Though mainly because the other two don't suit me at all so it's just what's left. I don't believe myself to be wise at all, and people would be like "but you're smart!!" yeah, sure, whatever, but intelligence and wisdom are not synonymous. The only thing about me that may be considered wise is that I do not have a very traditional outlook on many things and/or philosophies. But that could just be because I'm stupid, too.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I'd like to believe Power but not in the traditional like physically powerful sense - more like ambitious, willing to do what is necessary to leave your mark on the world.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Is there a triforce piece for an inability to do anything?

G

Guest-3

Triforce of courage, m8! xD I'm terribly courageous, which gets me into trouble, a lot. And besides, without my courage, I'd be unable to go to tournaments and fight. I'd probably drop to my knees and beg for mercy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom